Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:09 AM
TRIGGER WARNING! The scenes about to be described are not for the faint of heart or weak minded. Proceed at your own risk!

She is dead, alive and moving only for the seething rage and anger that brought her spirit back. She knows that there is nothing after this. She traded her afterlife of peace to tie a few loose ends. She didn't breathe, didn't blink the white eyes of hers, merely stared at the cross stuck in the ground next to hers.
She let in a wheeze of a breath and groaned. She could smell herself. She was rotted in parts, limbs somehow still moving despite the clear age of her bones, old flesh clinging like moss to a tree. She could feel the writhing of maggots in her flesh, could feel the beetles make their feast. Yet, it didn't bother her. She had one task. One thing to do.

Kill them. All of them.

Then and only then would she spend the rest of her unlife serving the needs of her master. She would do so with a smile, knowing that revenge had been meted out for her husband.

Dark tendrils of hair stuck to the part of her face with a cheek, the opposite side bared, showing white teeth, through torn and rotted flesh, canines elongated into something more vicious than she could remember having when she was alive. She grunted, words weren't necessary anymore. She disappeared into the shadows, her gait staggered and unbalanced.

I grinned, taking a drink of my mead and setting the mug down. We were celebrating another succesful drop. Coins filled our purses, and drink flowed freely. A momentary hitch had caused our plan to go awry for a mere moment. Once it was taken care fo we were able tog et back on track and continue with the trasport of stolen goods and Dream Weed. Dream Weed was a rising favorite for the local elite and wealthy, using the herb to smoke and derive a sense of euphoria. They traded their coin for a moment of complete and utter happiness. I had never partaken myself, but tonight a small tincture of the stuff was being passed around. Each man in my crew, Julian, Aronaus, Kalosio and Breven, stoppered the vial with a finger before upturning the liquid and dabbing the very small circle of the fluid onto their tongue. Finally the vial passed to me and I couldn't help my curiosity anymore. I flipped the vial over my forefinger and righted it, placing the pad of my finger on my tongue. I corked the small vial, and set it down on the table beside me, waiting for the drug to take full effect. Slowly, the world became hazy and a rush of utter bliss curled through my body. It was intense, and I could feel my cock harden at the feeling. It was as if everything was right with the world and I had achieved the happiest level I could ever reach with a mere smear of liquid Dream Weed.

The world warped around us, Breven was singing terribly, and the other boys were clashing their mugs together, spilling mead across the floor and their laps in victory. Tonight was about our success and the amount of coin we had gained for a job well done. My head turned toward the doorway, eyeing it as the wail of a wolf nearby echoed across the sky and vibrated the windows ever so slightly. Our hideout was in a small grove of trees that had broken off of the trail some miles north of the nearest town. A haven for us to relax and enjoy our triumphs. I took another swig of my drink and stopped suddenly when a screech like a blade being drawn heavily on glass caused my partners to stop their revel. We sat quietly, each eagerly listening.

"Bruv, that was too close..." Breven slowly set his mug down.

"You're just hearing things Bre, the wind must have brushed a branch against the window." Julian smiled, waving a hand in a gesture that was nonchalant and unconcerned. Kalosio merely pulled his dagger from it's sheathe at his side.

"Not any trees near this house, and that had a very distinctive sound."

"It's alright, Breven and Aronaus will go check it out and it will be nothing surely." I chuckled, laughing off their paranoia. Aronaus hadn't spoken up, but he was already drawing his blade and getting up, making his way to the door. He opened it and turned to look at Breven.

"Come on you chik- Gauughkt!" Aronaus paused, a sickening sound curling from his voice. He blinked, and looked down. I followed his gaze, watching as a blossom of red began to soak his shirt, covering a bulge. The bulge moved and I could hear the sickening crack of ribs as it retreated into his body again. Breven, Kalosio, and Julian all stood in front of me, drawing blades as they caught up with what was happening. Aronaus collapsed to the floor, dropping to his knees before slamming face first with a solid THUNK! Behind him a figure stood, sheathed in a familiar dress. Where had I seen it before?

"FUCK! Run!" Breven and Kalosio both bolted towards the back door and I looked up at the form in the doorway, silhouetted by a faint light from the fire outside. Realization hit me and I turned to run as well. Julian growled fiercely, drawing his sword out to slash at the creature. Flesh met flesh and Julian was screaming, the form covering his body as he fell backwards to the wooden floor. It was vaguely female, but it was hard to tell with her face attached to Julian's neck. A sickening tearing sound echoed in the room, and I could hear distinctly as Julian took in a ragged and wet breath. The whites of his eyes showed as he reached for me, the creature tearing at his throat.

Instinct kicked in then and I turned and ran towards the back door. Kalosio and Breven were well away from me. I grunted and hit the forest floor from the back deck, but instead of continuing to run I fell. I stared lamely as the earth met my face, my eyes watching Breven and Kalosio's backs as they ran, shrieking. Pain lanced through my ribs and spine, causing my hands and feet to curl in on themselves. The world warped again for a moment, the Dream Weed fighting to keep me awake and without pain. I let out a ragged breath, feeling the heavy form of something on my back. The creature? The woman? Was it? I groaned, feeling a tug against my back, my breath quick and hot. What was she doing? A large sound of flesh and wetness met my ears, followed by pain as it shot through my body, red-hot and angry. I screamed, my voice echoing off of the surrounding wood. Something dropped and hit the forest floor with a wet sound. Then in my view were a pair of feet. Then a gown and calves, but they were rotten, the cloth old and ragged.

Breven and Kalosio ran, their bodies highlighted by the high moon shining above and laced with the shadows of branches and leaves. I watched as their forms disappeared down the path. One by one they disappeared, their voices high and keening in the air. I grunted, feeling a coldness settle over my back and unable to move. She walked back, dark blood covering her dress, sticking to her rotting corpse of a body. She was... smiling? It was hard to tell with half of her face missing, but one side stretched over white teeth. I watched helplessly as she approached, her eyes on me as she drew nearer.

"Finally." She rasped, drawing in a deep breath to make the sound. "Peace."

I looked up at her, her feet inches from my face. White eyes peered into mine and I could see her. The smiling woman we had found with her man, hidden in our lair and fucking each other. The man had been tortured while she watched, then we had our fun with her before dispatching both of them. It had been fun, the shrill cry of her voice as man after man took their time, pumping into her small soft body. I remembered. Nearly a fortnight had gone by, and I had all but forgotten. Now? I knew exactly who she was. I knew why she had come back. I snarled, collecting what saliva I had left before spitting on her foot.

"Ugly bitch. Your cunt was wide as a keel and dry as sand!" I gritted out, blood coming up between words. Fuck her and fuck her mate. I propped my arm down against the ground and shoved against it to look up at her properly. Around her shoulders settled a heavy laced fabric, the pale skin of two hands alighting upon her. Following the limbs, a male appeared at her side, with a smile that reached ear to ear across his face.

"Come my pet, you have finished." He whispered, and chuckled down at me. She shuddered in his grasp.

"One left." She moaned softly, her voice light and raspy. The male over her shoulder, a solid head taller than her, looked down at me.

"No, that is dinner my sweet silver light." He bent low and his pale bloodless lips brushed against the ragged shell of her ear. She groaned, dropped to her knees next to me, cold dead hands cupping my jaw on either side of my face. I worked my throat to throw more obscenities but found them dying on my tongue when her mouth caught my lips. She tugged and sucked, and the taste of dirt and rotted flesh cause me to gag. Her mouth moved to my jaw, my ear and finally settled on my neck. I felt the sharp pang of pain when her jaw worked into my skin there and I screamed. She was...drinking! She was. I was. Dying. Cold. Then darkness.

Back
Top Bottom