MxF Debauched, Dirty, and maybe just a little Dark

Currently reading:
MxF Debauched, Dirty, and maybe just a little Dark

Cereikio

Serf
Local time
Today 9:26 AM
Hi all!

Welcome to my request thread. Let's just jump into it, shall we?

About Me, and About You:
While English is not my first language or even arguably my second, I consider myself proficient. With that, while I am by no means over the top, I do expect passable grammar and spelling. It's no fun to parse through constant errors. Mistakes are fine, and I like being corrected on my own to improve, but please bring some effort to the table. Besides that, the only other things I expect are decent communication and a shown interest in the story we write. Bring some ideas, even if small, and let me know what you like or don't like in what I write. It helps me be a better writer, but also lets me tailor the story to you, which makes us both enjoy it more. As for posting length/frequency, I honestly don't care so long as everything is of good quality. I tend to post every day or two, but have an odd schedule, so it varies. I'm fine with however long it takes you to write. Same goes for length. I'll usually write about three paragraphs, but change depending on the situation. So long as you don't give me one liners with nothing to go off of, or an entire novel that I can't write my own characters into, I'm cool with it.

Kinks, Limits, and Everything Between:
I like sex. Obviously, right, but I do mean it in a broad way. I am fine with just about every kink under the sun barring bathroom stuff and being cuckholded. Everything else is up for discussion at the very least. That being said, I do have some favorites. They include: BDSM, Non/Dub-Con, S/M, Exhibitionism, Adultery (I know, I can give it but not take it, sue me), Forced Adultery especially (sue me again if you'd like), biting, and sweet lovey-dovey kisses on the beach. As you can see, I like darker and heavier topics, but that doesn't mean I don't like vanilla - I do! Also, I tend to be dominant, but have no issues playing the sub or switching. Most of the plots will be based around maledom, but if you want to reverse them, just say the word. As a final aside, I do like raceplay, but only play white guys in MxF plots. I do like to play against women of basically any type, with just about any dynamic between them. Ethnicity/Nationality play is also good (e.g. German and French).

Plots, Pairings, and Fandoms:

• Mass Effect
  • Fire Emblem
  • Cyberpunk (2020 or 2077)
  • Dragon Age
  • ASOIAF
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Master/Slave
  • Blackmailed Married Woman x Blackmailer
  • Spy x Mark
  • Secretary x Boss
  • Sister x Brother
  • Straight Edge Authority (cop?) x Criminal
  • Soldier x POW or Civilian
  • Royalty x Guard
  • Deposed Royalty x Conqueror
YC is the Queen of a large and important nation, living a true royal life. With unparalleled youthful beauty, she is the symbol of the ancien régime, along with her husband. The poise and grace of the couple has won them many admirers abroad, as has the lavish receptions they put on any time nobility visits. To the people of the nation however, the couple represents everything wrong with the current system. Harsh taxes, conscription to fight in wars the nobility never sees, famine - these are the things that the people see when their eyes glimpse the crown. One day, YC hears reports of a popular uprising - this is nothing new and she discards the news as unimportant. Uprisings have happened before and nothing ever came of it, why would they now? With that assurance, she continues her lavish life up until the moment the revolutionary guard breaks down the palace doors. Arrested along with the king, YC spends a night in jail, leered at by obviously lusty guards, terrified of the future. The only thing keeping her from full blown panic is the comfort of her husband and his assurances that the royal army, or at least an allied nation, would quickly liberate them.

The next morning, however, brings terror back, with a visit from one of the leaders of the revolution. A former peasant, he'd been one of the original instigators of the rebellion. He tells the king and queen that the crowds are baying for their execution, and that he is inclined to give it to them, but is willing to strike a deal. With a firm hand caressing YCs cheek, he offers safety in return for her complete submission. With no other options, and hopeful that she only needs to last until an army comes to liberate her, she agrees. Her husband is left in jail, but treated well, and she is taken as a war prize by the man who brought about their downfall.

Expecting nothing but brutality, YC is surprised with MCs restraint. He takes her, enjoys her body, sometimes in ways she'd rather not, but he is surprisingly gentle and almost loving. Even when he ties her up for fun, he still pays mind to her pleasure, and always takes care of her after. Even more, he confides in her about the continuing struggles facing the nascent government, in the form of factionalism and external attack. Slowly, against herself, she begins to find that maybe, he isn't so bad after all...

Based on Cyberpunk ideas, but can be adapted to other things. YC is a woman (of any sort you wish for backstory), kidnapped and brought to a nondescript warehouse. Her captors turn out to be a gang who profit off of the sales of illegal and frankly fucked-up braindances. Rape, torture, killing. They do it all. Often together. To this end, they have a warehouse full of girls to record with. Most only last a week, but as YC is told by one who has clearly been there a while, the gang members are not above playing favorites. Scream just enough when penetrated, sob just enough after being brutalized, and desperately try to sink your claws into one gang member by being his personal little slut and you might just last a month, or even more.

Less of a fully fleshed out plot, more an idea. Would like a story in which our characters hate each other, but find themselves codependent. Emotionally, physically, and situationally. Forced to work together, forced to be around each other, and definitely not forced but still fucking each other. Was thinking something like Vampire x Hunter, Familiar x Accidental Summoner, Cop x Criminal, or Mage x Templar.

Set in a universe where the cold war went hot. After a lengthy conventional war, followed by a near apocalyptic nuclear exchange, the fighting is over. NATO has won, the remnants of its armies hold Moscow. A provisional government is set up, but resistance continues. YC, a remnant of the KGB, is captured, and given over to an American intelligence officer for 'interrogation'.

That's all for now, but if you like any of the plots, or have ideas you'd like to run with me, just send me a message!

Back
Top Bottom