Currently reading:
Unspecified decisions, decisions

dismage

it is not the length of life but the depth
Local time
Today 6:33 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Alright, so let's just jump into this. I'm dismage, she/her, I prefer MxM role-plays. I don't mind MxF, or FxF, but I really (and I do mean really) have to be in the mood for them. Either way, despite if I'm in the mood for them or not, shoot me a message and I am sure we could work something out where we are both happy and content with the role-play. So, now that I got that out the way, let's jump into some guidelines and stuff.

partner stuff..
- third person
- 2-5 paragraphs in length (maybe more)
- uses proper punctuation and grammar
- effort
- let's me know if the roleplay is no longer interesting or if they are no longer interested in roleplaying with me

fandoms..
- cells at work [anime]
- psycho pass [anime]
- the matrix trilogy [movie]
- howl's moving castle [studio ghibli]
- harry potter/fantastic beasts [movie]
- more to come when i figure out what else i like

differnt aus [alternate universe]..
  • harry potter/fantastic beasts
    • a/n: i do not play as any characters from the fandom. i strictly use ocs [original characters]
  • super heroes
    • any type of plot is welcome [i.e hero/villain, hero/civilian]
  • slice of life
    • hey what if our muses meet at a coffee shop or something, this is basically just fluff
  • fantasies and faeries
    • different pairings include; demon/angel, human/elf, elf/elf, orc/elf
  • modern world views
    • maybe my character sleeps with one of your married characters, who knows
genres..
- horror
- fantasy
- mystery
- historical
- science-fiction
- post apocalyptic/dystopian future

random pairings..
- boss/secretary
- master/pet
- master/slave
- elf/elf
- elf/human
- angel/demon
- god/mortal
- hunter/hunted
- criminal/hero
- rich muse/poor muse
- doctor/patient
- nurse/doctor
- enemy/enemy
- friends with benefits
- kidnapper/kidnapped

plots and ideas..
***** dark themes, gore, sex (noncon/dubcon)
**** semi dark themes, very little gore, rough sex
*** no dark themes, no gore, vanilla sex
** fluff, no gore, no sex
1. is blood thicker than water *****
ever since muse a was younger they have always known something was wrong with their older sibling, muse b. muse b liked to hurt things, liked to watch children cry and liked to set the cat's tail on fire. muse a knew that they needed to take care of muse b, so they did. years later, muse b has a medical degree and a dark urge to thank their younger sibling for taking care of them. kidnapping muse a and locking them in a basement, muse b has decided that the only one muse a will ever get to take care of and love is none other than muse b.
a/n; yeah this might get gorey depending on the person who wants to be my partner for this. this is just the barebones of the story. further detail will be discussed in private messaging. also be warned; incest will probably happen
2. nothing like home sweet home ***
muse a is finally buying a house. an abandoned, out in the woods house, but that's not the point. no, the point is, muse a is finally buying a house, even if it does need to be worked on. muse b is the monster living in the attic, sure it was dusty and a bit small, but that wasn't the point. no, the point was, muse b lives in a dusty small attic. the attic of the house that muse a just bought. what happens when the two muses meet? oh this should be good.​
a/n; this is probably gonna be fluffy and humorous
3. angel wings, angel wings *** or ****
muse a was born different. Ever since they were little, they were able to see the wings of each and every person. many put it off as their imagination and that there was no such thing. muse a grew to learn that is was simply best to not talk about it. now in their final year of college, muse a knows that everyone has wings, and that they are all a representation of how they end up in life. grey wings meant you'll die in your old age. white means you die young. it's all rarely simple, almost everyone has grey wings. That is, until they see muse b. muse b doesn't have any wings and it's only when they look muse a in the eye and say, "So you can see them too, huh?"​
a/n; depending on the partner, this can be really dark or not dark at all
4. the calm before the storm ** or ***
muse a was born on a small island off the coast. muse a has never seen the outside world beyond their little island. Their parents never permitted it. Had said it was to keep muse a safe. Now, muse a's parents are gone, they just turned 23, and have grown to fear the world beyond their little island. muse b was born in the city, was born with a heart full of adventure. having grown up on the water, muse b has learned to sail the beautiful waters of the pacific ocean. that is, until the storm hits. muse a knows what to do and is okay. muse b... not so much. what happens when muse a finds muse b washed up on the beach?​

so, just to be safe, i'll give out a small disclaimer regarding anime ideas: all plots and ideas will have characters that are aged up. as for replies, i do have a life, and it can get really busy and hectic sometimes, so my replies can be spaced. anyway, thanks for reading and i will try to have more plots up soon.

dismage

Last edited:
Hello! "Nothing Like Home Sweet Home" sounds like a ton of fun, and if you're still open for it, I'd like to give it a shot. If so, shoot me a PM and we can iron out some details and I can give you a writing sample (if that's something you want).

just bumping this because I added a new plot idea

dismage

shall I bump this?

dismage

Back
Top Bottom