Both Needed Demon and Angel's Among Us

Currently reading:
Both Needed Demon and Angel's Among Us

Pimpinpinkcamo

Southern. Sweet. Sassy.
Local time
Today 5:52 AM
Im looking for someone to play male and a female. SMUT is a must.

Male- Demetris Malak: His an demon, but on earth he walks around as normal human. He has dark hair and green eyes that change depending on his mood. Tall. mysterious. Has black green and silver and wings (I'll let whomever plays him pick his backstory and most of his appearance.)

Female- Malaika Blayne. An angel who also walks among humans as Malak. She has long curly blonde hair with strawberry streaks throughout it. Her eyes are violet and she has white purple and gold wings. (I'll also let someone pick her back story and appearance further also)

(Beginning template for thread)

Mackenzie was known for her bubbly personality and people tskills. Recently, she's been know for the wreck. The same questions ring in her head daily. How did this happen? Why did she live but not her friends? They were all in that car. How did she wake up sitting beside it with mere scratches? One day she wanders into a nightclub called Daddys Playground. Where she meets to beautiful strangers: Malak and Blayne.

I'd like for the two to come in and start a love triangle over Mackenzie, also known as Kenzie. I have more for a back story on Kenzie and I'm willing to talk plots with anyone.

I'd love to have SMUT through -out the story. Eventually I would like a part with all three together in one scene.

Hard Nos:
Nothing with animals.
Nothing with chains
Nothing violence/gore
Mild bruising is okay, no permit scaring mentally or physically.
No rape
No tortured.
No body suspension

Hard Yes:
Anything with toys
Bondage.
Gags.
Orgasm denial
Hot wax
Ice
Spanking
Dirty talk (i.e. you like that dirty slut/cunt cum for daddy etc.)
(I'm going to research more things as I go.)

Feel free to message me. I sleep during the day mostly but will get back to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom