Not open for further replies.

Valerious

Knight
Local time
Today 1:51 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! [I am not replacing anyone]

First off, I would like to apologize for not having a super fancy thread. I am not familiar with coding (yet).

As the title states, I am seeking someone who would be willing to play a demon king in a rather twisted story.

Before I get to that though, I should tell you what to expect for me and what I expect from you.

About Me:
  • I am 26 years old and I live in Japan.
  • I am currently in graduate school and work two GAs. As a result, I can be quite busy. I will let you know when I am more free versus when I can only respond once a week.
  • I try to respond once a day. It doesn't always work out that way. As I said I will let you know how fast or slow I will be.
  • I write 2+ paragraphs and in 3rd person
  • I prefer to play female, but I will double as any gender/sexuality for you.
  • I am very talkative and love OOC. If you don't like OOC we probably won't work well together as I tend to get bored. I love sharing images and gushing over characters.

If you need more info. than this I will be glad to answer any questions you have.

About You:
  • You don't mind large time differences
  • Can write 2+ paragraphs (with plenty of lovely details)
  • You write in 3rd person
  • Willing to play a dom/switch male
  • Talkative (not required but a bonus)
  • Will contribute to the plot
  • Doesn't mind helping with NPCs
  • comfortable with smut (rough smut o-o)
A little informal, but I thought this style of bullet points would allow my partners to easily locate the information most relevant as opposed to scrolling through. Though, if you could tell me your favorite animal and if you are willing to do OOC in discord that would be great!

Onto the idea!

SIDE NOTE: This will require world building, a variety of NPCs, blood, action, and adventure. I intend for there to be dark themes. If there is anything that makes you uncomfortable let me know in advance (i.e. when you pm me)

After 100 years of warring, the king [insert elven/human kingdom here] has come to realize he can no longer hold back the demon horde that has been wreaking havoc across the lands. Several kingdoms have already fallen and his is next. With little choice left, the king offers the ruler of the demons a treaty through marriage. The demon king will get the king's daughter and trade rights as well as tributes. In exchange, the demon horde will leave the king's people alone. Realizing that the princess could help legitimize his reign, the demon accepts the offer. However, he has no intentions of ending his campaign. Fueled by vengeance, the demon wishes to make the kingdoms that harmed and killed his people for centuries to suffer. The princess was just a bonus for him and a way to get the remaining realms to lower their guard.

I realize this is short and simple, but I would very much like to build the lore with my partner. I have lots of little ideas floating around in my head for this and need a partner to help get them out and into a story. I intend for it to be more complex and have plenty of layers to it as opposed to the one dimensional plot that has been laid out. Additionally, I realize this does not appear to have room for doubling, but it absolutely does. I have several ideas for this including a lady-in-waiting or a second princess.

I only do anime/art images for this type of RP. For face claims, I do request that you allow me to give you some tips on what I like and do not like. I will, of course, do the same for you. I simply find it difficult to get into a story (especially with smut) when I don't find the characters appealing.

Here is my kink list F-list - Warning

It has not been updated in a while, but it should be alright.

Story to smut ratio I am thinking 70/30 or maybe even 60/40.

Please message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom