MxM Demon Slayer

Currently reading:
MxM Demon Slayer

Mavi

Sick, Sad Tragedy.
Local time
Today 8:33 AM
Hey, Mavi here !! This is a request thread apart from my main because it's me, for once, actually craving something fandom-wise. I've recently dove back into the world of Kimetsu No Yaiba and have so many ideas swirling around my head; mainly a demon slayer x demon premise. I'm looking for something dark, gritty, with lots of psychological angles, blood, guts and gore. I won't go too into detail because I don't have a concise plot yet, so if you're interested in KNY / Demon Slayer and maybe want to give it a shot dm me and we can get to plotting!!

My only firms are :

- I already have a demon slayer character created, so you would play the demon. Or honestly, if you have a better idea for a character don't hesitate in letting me know. Demon slayer x anything is my vibe.

- MXM for this plot please !!

- Our character will of course have to be over 18 because 1. It's weird if they're not and 2. Against site rules; but in the world of KNY we know demons will appear younger but be hundreds of years old. Please for the love of god, make sure your character APPEARS to be at least in their twenties otherwise it'll make me mega uncomfy.

- Be creative. If you make a demon, do some research into their demon art and what it could be. If you decide you want to play a slayer instead look into all the breathing styles and go from there. I want to make this as interesting and unique as possible, while staying true to the integrity of KNY.

- literate role play, 3 - 5 paragraphs per response.

Back
Top Bottom