Any Denanstus’s General Thread Search (MxF, MxGM)

Currently reading:
Any Denanstus’s General Thread Search (MxF, MxGM)

Denanstus

Coffee Dragon, Lord of Coffee
Local time
Today 3:39 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings everyone! My name is Denanstus. I've in my late 20s, and have been RPing now for over the last 13+ years. I've done roleplaying across every medium from TTRPGS, MMOs, forum based, and even a bit of live action. I absolutely adore roleplaying within the Fantasy genre, especially when you dabble into the gothic or horror based areas. I am OK with going into the sci-fi territory as well, as long as we separate ourselves from the real world. I want to escape when I RP, not play in the word I live in.

When it comes to writing, I'm pretty varied on my length. I can guarantee a minimum of a paragraph in length, but I can stretch into 2 or 3 with some help and push. I am usually used to doing more of a single character with the other person running a GM, but I'm slowly starting to dabble more into multiple characters. I'll still be a bit slow in that structure and would love some feedback on juggling that, but I can give it a shot if needed.

When it comes to gore/violence, I am perfectly fine with anything within that dark realm of topics. My only thing I ask is to take it easy on excessive animal cruelty (I am a pet owner, and it scares me to think of animals being harmed heavily) and child abuse.

As for smut, I would prefer to avoid more of the erotic stuff. I am OK, though, with those topics being just casually mentioned in the RP, and I am more than happy to mix those topics in if we do fade to black. I would personally prefer any discussion of this is done in private just to make sure those lines are set in stone.

The one fandom I probably will RP from the most would be Dungeons and Dragons, just because I've spent the most time within that realm of Roleplaying as of recently. I prefer to not play with any canon characters, but I would consider playing in certain fandom worlds if we make a whole original cast of characters.

As for pairings and settings, I'm down for discussing that. I have nothing specific in mind, but most characters I've ran usually are those who have some form of social issue that I'd be looking to help them through. If I have a specific plot, I will probably create a separate thread for them, just to better track those from this.

I've got two characters that I've used in the past a lot that I'll share info here. This dabbles into my love for creating deep character lore for those I run.
  • First one up is someone I've ran in D&D, but would also fit I think really well in any fantasy environment (though dunno how well he's work purely in 1x1 as he is currently). His name is Trasnet Tempest, or Tras for short. He was born and raised in a temple of those who worshipped the Goddess of the Storms. However, while his family members were blessed with the spark of her magic, he was not. No matter how hard he tried to cast a spell or call upon her aid, nothing came. As such, he was marked as the black sheep of the family, left to become the temple's caretaker. As such, his tasks range from cleaning, cooking, and any other repair tasks that were needed to be done around the temple. He would also be the one in charge of performing supply runs for the temple, gathering food from nearby towns that sometimes took days to reach.

It was during one of these trips where something horrible happened. Tras returned home to find the temple desecrated. His family was nowhere to be seen, and a pile of corpses was found in the middle of the temple grounds. Tras was driven to madness, running in fear and terror of what he had seen. In this blinded state, a small voice seemed to guide him, directing him towards a shrine of some kind far away from his home. It was there a dark ritual took place, one whose details he still has no clear remembrance on what exactly took place. What he did remember was waking up to find the shrine gone, and a sword that gently glowed with the light of the moon waiting for him there.
  • Denanstus was born an orphan, left behind at the city orphanage. However, not long into his pre-adolescent age, he was thrown out of the orphanage and onto the streets. He was forced there to fend for himself, leading to him having numerous run-ins with the city guard. In fact, he would swear that the guards were targeting him over just running into him, as he would find them in the most unlikely of places. After almost half a decade of running and avoiding the worst of them, they finally caught him and prepared to maim him by chopping off his hand for 'theft.' However, he was saved from the shadows as the guards who surrounded him fell, a needle being lodged in each of their necks. The shadowy figure never gave Den a name for who he was, nor did he call Den by anything other than 'Boy.' However, he took him in and took care of him, raising him like a son and training him to use the shadows like the man did.

This all came to a change when Den was near the verge of adulthood. Before Den's own eyes, he would watch the man be caught from the shadows, beaten, then dragged away in chains. In despair, Den ran back for their hideout and mourned for the man, only to find a gift left behind for him: the tools that the man used to save Den's life in the beginning. Now, Den is left to fend for himself in a world that doesn't want him, one that he searches to uncover himself and who or what he truly was to the world.

If any of this interests you, feel free to let me know in DM or whatever ideas you have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom