Currently reading:
Outer Sanctum Desert Raider

ZAlcyoneus

Demigod
Local time
Today 3:21 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, to be honest not sure why I am doing this. I made this character and edited her 3 times to fit into the setting for the outer sanctum, though she can also be for inner sanctum as well. Kalwala Wraith is a tiefling cursed with lycanthropy and my first time playing both a tiefling and anything associated with DND game. Anyway, I haven't made a starter for her yet but made her an future archeologist because if I were smart enough and had the money it's a career I might consider going to sc…because I am on an archeology fix by watching Young Indiana Jones and thought an archeologist would be a good character for a fresh new world.

Points of note:
  • Based in the desert city Khare
  • Owned by a cruel and possessive male orc merchant
  • Comes from Infinite Wilds and has two brothers; both normal tieflings with oldest missing for many years and youngest missing since village destroyed
  • Cursed with lycanthropy
  • Travels between Khare and Tethis for her/with her master
  • Spell caster though not very good in darkness, fire and astral elements due to being a slave
  • Dreams/desires of becoming an archeologist
So, I guess I'm just asking if anyone would like to roleplay with her. I don't know what all one could do with a slave belonging to a possessive and cruel orc. She does like dancing, something her master allows under the guise of freedom. Exploring old and abandonded places/ruins.

I know I want to rp her a slave for a bit, not rush her into escape with anyone or push her into her field so green, that would be stupid. I guess just let me know if you wanna write with her, and if it's in outer or inner sanctum. Mainly she is for outer sanctum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom