MxF Desiring Dreamy, Dark Plots? (FANTASY, HISTORICAL, MEDIEVAL)

Currently reading:
MxF Desiring Dreamy, Dark Plots? (FANTASY, HISTORICAL, MEDIEVAL)

Local time
Today 2:37 AM
Hello and welcome to my role-play request thread!
Looking specifically for ADVANCED writers!

═══════════════

FAVOURITES
Fantasy (High, Low, Dark)
Medieval
Historical - Norse, Victorian, Greek and more! I am also open to suggestions

I'M OPEN TO
Western
Dystopian/ Apocalypse
Pirates

(By dark I would usually include thriller, horror, violence, gore, sexual content. Give me a corrupt city/ruler any day!)

═══════════════
PLOTS I'M CRAVING!

MM- Main Male Character (usually yours)
MF - Main Female Character (usually mine)

Your character is a Viking, preferably one with power in his village/kingdom. He aims for wealth, war and glory and takes capture of MF's village, pillaging and reaping havoc. As his prize, his Viking warriors take all the coin, slaves and women they can possibly find. The plot continues MM and MF's relationship as MF is taken either as a slave or a wife. I would love to see the plot continue down a route of mystery, gore, corruption and adventure. Perhaps a romance blooms? Or perhaps a lust/hate relationship arises?

I somewhat have a dark fantasy world that I a fleshing out, and this plot can potentially exist in that world. A young Elven Queen (MF) ascends to the throne as her father, the king is mercilessly slaughtered by a stronger, corrupt Eleven Kingdom. To soothe the tension between the kingdoms, she allies with them, agreeing to the callous terms of the corrupt Kingdom's ruler, MM. Your character, MM has a political game up his sleeve involving MF's younger sister, the Princess, ultimately leading to betrayal for the sake of power. Side characters can become involved!

In a medieval fantasy world, Orcs (or some other sub-human beast race you might prefer) are tearing through the lands and slaughtering all in sight. This race is known to have the habit of taking in slaves, and MF is no exception. Her village destroyed, her people slaughtered and her dignity shattered. She is taken prisoner. After being captured by your character, MM, MF is forced into a life of terror in the village of these monstrous beasts why eagerly hope to exploit her until she is useless.

This would take place in some sort of Historical background. Maybe Ancient Greek or Roman, maybe Victorian? Whatever suits you best. MF is the wife of a powerful influential power who has grown sour and foolish with his wealth. MF hates her husband for this, since her desire in him was merely a craving for power. She seeks to maintain her influential status with some other way. Her plan is to intertwine her fate with her husband's brother, MM. Your character, MM, has enormous wealth and political status. MF will stop at nothing to get another taste of this, be it through seduction, murder or swindling. Side characters can become involved!

(Name is subject to change) This is WORLD BUILDING! As I mentioned in the "An Elven Overlord, an Act of Betrayal" role-play prompt, I have a dark fantasy world I have slowly been constructing. If you're interested, we could flesh out the concept a bit more with role-plays and character building and what not. I would be thrilled it it became a personal (relaxed) project between the two of us or a small group!

The idea is that there are several kingdoms that exist in a dark medieval world called Agonkhur. Elves are the primary race, and are seen as the most pure and holy. The human race is seen as impure and a mistake by the gods of that world. Through the centuries however, the human population grows and spreads unrest among some of the eleven people who believe that humans and human half-breeds are responsible for the severed communication between the elves and the gods. There is much political unrest, and many believe a plague has settled in Agonkhur - one which eradicates all ties between the elves and the gods. Will corruption, violence and hatred be the only way to stop this curse?

It's a very rough idea but that's kind of what I came up with. Feel free to message me for more info on the kingdoms and sub races I envisioned, and a more in-depth look at the potential plot.

Feel free to shoot me any ideas you have!

═══════════════​

GUIDE TO ROLEPLAYING WITH ME
  • I would really like to role-play with someone who is more advanced. I am not expert at writing, but I have worked hard at my writing skills and enjoy well written and plot-oriented role-plays. My absolute minimum is 3 paragraphs. Though I do prefer partners who can do 5 or more!
  • I can become invested in my characters so if you're ever interested in a short to long series of role-playing I would love that! Let's flesh out a story/world together!
  • I'm open to ideas, though I may not agree too all. Also, don't feel afraid to tell me if you're no longer feeling a role-play. Communication is Key!
  • (Mostly) MALE CHARACTERS! I can role-play both males and females, but I tend to lean towards female characters. I would really like some male characters to interact with my gals! I'm not against plots with females, especially if we become close role-play partners. I want my characters to have all kinds of interactions in the future!
  • Please, please, please be mindful that I love DARK fantasy, medieval and historical plots. They don't always have to be dark, but I lean towards it. I can do light sexual content, since I strongly dislike smut when there is not a strong plot to support it. I don't want a character just to be fabricated for the purpose of a sex scene.
  • I am a college med student, so please be understanding if I take some time. I will let you know if things are rough for me at school. I love role-playing though so I will balance my work and my replies. With the current pandemic I have more time on my hands so I am quite available!

I WILL NOT DO
  • Anime, furries or (usually) fandoms.
  • Incest
  • Beastiality
  • Heavy kink stuff
  • Toilet play (I've only recently discovered this)
  • I may add to this list, so don't hesitate to ask me if you want to try something!

═══════════════​

Good evening FelineFallacies
I am a new member to the site and would like to see if yo can help me understand the site. Currently, I am writing a story of a warrior in a unknown land; https://writerssanctum.com/blogs/unkown-stranger.919/. The concept is to write some part of the story and hope others join in by writing a part. If you have any advice to getting more individuals involve, it would be greatly appreciated.

Good evening FelineFallacies
I am a new member to the site and would like to see if yo can help me understand the site. Currently, I am writing a story of a warrior in a unknown land; https://writerssanctum.com/blogs/unkown-stranger.919/. The concept is to write some part of the story and hope others join in by writing a part. If you have any advice to getting more individuals involve, it would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there,
I'm quite new to the site too. If you have any big questions try contacting an admin I suppose. I'm not sure of some of the stuff myself! lol

Back
Top Bottom