MxF Diablo hetero-and-lesbian smut plus generic fantasy and M2F transformation

Currently reading:
MxF Diablo hetero-and-lesbian smut plus generic fantasy and M2F transformation

humon

not a ferengi
Local time
Today 8:00 AM
Ass (istance) Needed

I'll copy here some of the generic stuff I put in my 'Men seeking' request thread. What's different in this one is that for the plots I list here, I'm also willing to play female characters.

As my avatar implies, I'm a random guy on the internet. At the time of posting this, I'm 40, and I've been roleplaying on and off since college. I'd say during the past ten years or so was when my best work took place; before that I was just messing around. I'm always trying to improve my skills, of course, learning new things and incorporating them into my writing. I normally like to do action/adventure/romance in the fantasy and sci-fi genres, and I am also partial to historical eras.

Reply length depends on what kind of post it is. Typically when I start a new story, the intro post will be several paragraphs long, because there is a lot of background information I need to lay down at the outset. Likewise if I'm introducing a new character or a new location, my posts will be very long. The more information I need to get across, the more space on the page it will take. But I may also do short posts, for example if our characters are in a conversation, there's no sense in padding it out with useless information. In that case I'll just stick to dialogue, tones, gestures, and facial expressions, so as not to disrupt the flow of the story with too many words.

Reply frequency typically settles down around once a week. It's much faster at the beginning of a story, when the ideas are new and fresh and I want to get them out quickly, then it might be once or twice a day, but after a few weeks I'll get busy with work, and so I'll usually end up pushing replies off to the weekend.

For this thread, I have three general categories of plots:

One of the video games I played the most growing up was Diablo 2, and I always thought it lent itself very well to smutty stories, especially with the first Act taking place in a camp full of warrior women. Back in 2013 or so, I was involved in a group RP on another site that was a lot of fun, where people would go out into the field and be defeated and raped by monsters, or they would develop relationships with the NPCs in camp, or both. I've done a couple 1-on-1 roleplays in that setting since then, and I want to keep doing them, refining the world and characters a little bit more each time. In the spoilers below, I present my take on each of the five characters classes from the game, plus the rogue scout. I'm willing to play any of these characters, alone or together, and I've included suggestions in each one for what kinds of fun they can get into.

Prince Ulric of Westmarch

5edb82c1602a353ad4bc65b9947fb090.jpg

The bastard son of an aging king and a traveling witch. He does the family's dirty work, including sniffing out coup plots and disposing of his father's enemies. He is self-taught in dark magic, based on a collection of old arcane tomes locked away in the castle library, and using the bodies of the people he's killed to practice his spells. He is grim and ruthless, and although he generally obeys his father, he has no love for the king, always doing things for his own personal reasons.

Prince Ulric may have a female apprentice, who follows him around like a toady and concubine, in exchange for him teaching her his craft.

He also travels with three mercenary henchman who have done work for him in the past and can be trusted to be loyal to him.

Plots involving Ulric can include being sent by his father to search for a legendary artifact in an ancient ruin (or in the Rogue Monastery). Or he can be sent out to find and confront a supernatural force that threatens the kingdom, because he is the only one with the right magical skills (and is expendable enough) to do it.

Ulric brought his horse to a stop, and signaled his men to do the same. He spent some time watching how the demons organized themselves, and observing the way that their shamans used magic. A plan was beginning to form in his head as he took all of this in. "They are very disorganized", he remarked to Daggart and John, turning his head slightly to speak in their direction while he continued to watch the light show, "You see those three? Performing necromancy on the others... who's even guarding their flank?"

Being a bit of a necromancy enthusiast himself, Prince Ulric was well aware that raising the dead back to life was an incredibly complicated spell, well beyond even his own advanced ability, but it got radically easier the simpler the creature one was trying to raise. Bringing a human back to life was a challenge for even a grand master, but bringing one of these wretched creatures back might be a much simpler matter. That said, he also knew that the difficulty also increased the more complex a creature's mind, where even when it was successful, there were often complications related to loss of memory and brain function. He was willing to bet that these magic-using demons were of an evolved sort, and that even if they could be brought back, they would likely lose their ability to use magic in the process. And that, therefore, made them the keystones of the whole siege operation.

Beckoning his men to gather close, he said to them, "Follow my lead, single file. We go in fast, cut down those three, and retreat. We'll see who chases us". Getting a nod of agreement from Daggart and John, the three horsemen then arranged themselves single file on the road, with Ulric in the lead, Daggart behind him, and John bringing up the rear. They approached the battle slowly at first, looking for any hidden enemies that might intercept their path, but if the route was clear, then Ulric spurred his mount into a gallop and charged at the three shamans supporting the gate, his two henchmen following close behind.

As he got to within sixty feet, Ulric pulled out his wand and flicked it at the group of shamans, invoking a curse he'd practiced many times. The shamans would soon feel their vision dimming, so that they could barely see their own hands in front of their faces. In the next few seconds closing the distance, Ulric switched his wand to his left hand and his sword to his right hand, and came in low on the saddle, riding past the group and swinging his sword to sweep across the line, hitting them with such speed that even if they tried to parry his attack he would simply blow right through their guard and cut them anyway.

Coming up right behind Ulric, Daggart leveled his crossbow and waited until he was so close that a hit was almost guaranteed. The nearest shaman who had not been cut down by Ulric would receive a bolt to center-mass as Daggart rode on past. John then, bringing up the rear, would swing low with his sword and try to pick off any of the demons who were still alive after his comrades had finished their pass.

When all three had completed their blitzkrieg attack, Ulric would immediately bring his horse about and ride back from whence he came, with his goons following him again in single file. If he was lucky, the whole operation would be such a surprise to the demons that they wouldn't even know what happened or where to look. Otherwise, he fully expected that some of them might try to give chase, and so his intention was to draw them away from the main battle and use distance to thin their numbers and scatter their formation, and so make them easier to cut down with a surprise counterattack.

Zephira

d9dffb58c7df2944b9476e07fd22c33e.png

The daughter and only child of a wealthy merchant in Lut Gholein. Her family's weath afforded her a world-class magical education, under the tutelage of Master Drognan. In addition to selling her services as a spellcaster, Zephira also helps the family business by occasionally leading trade caravans to foreign kingdoms and negotiating on her father's behalf. She has gotten quite used to flaunting her body and using her feminine wiles to secure better terms in a trade, and this has earned her a reputation as being a bit of a slut, in addition to being arrogant and reckless due to her family's wealth and her elite sorcery skills.

Zephira travels with a lackey named Hadi, an orphan from the streets who has been working for Zephira's father almost his whole life. His job is to watch her back and stop her from doing anything too stupid.

In addition to seducing and sometimes fucking her business partners, Zephira might find herself getting involved with her caravan driver, Warriv, who has known her for years and has always been attracted to her, despite being much older. She also has some enemies in Lut Gholein who would be happy to gain some leverage over her, including a rival merchant, Elzix, as well as her own step-brother Samir, who is also training under Drognan, and holds the conceit that he will become far more powerful than Zephira.

When Zephira emerged from the tunnel and saw that there was some kind of party going on here, and that the demons were in the process of getting drunk, she smirked to herself, thinking that this was going to be easier than she'd thought. The scene was not unlike the sort of bonfire parties that the desert mercenaries of her country would hold. If only there were some music, Zephira could have danced her way anywhere through this group and have them eating out of the palm of her hand.

Reality unfortunately did not match up with the sorceress' fantasy. The three most eager demons caught ahold of her while she was still too far away from the main group for her planned surprise to be effective. She sneered down at the first of the frozen demons. "Do not touch me!", she reprimanded him in the sharp commanding voice of an upper class woman accustomed to being above any given rabble. She swung her staff down at the frozen arm of this demon, thinking she could break it off of her, but as the wood struck him it succeeded only in cracking the icy shell while the meat beneath remained intact, if not somewhat bruised. The effect of Frozen Armor was alas a superficial one, and it did not freeze to the core like the more potent Cold spells did.

Frustrated by her inability to be rid of this demon, and the recognition that there were yet two others that were all grabbing onto the same short skirt that she had put on this morning, Zephira quickly looked around. She was getting anxious that if she delayed too long the other demons might get more aggressive, and so she made a snap decision to just ditch the skirt. She unclasped the large belt buckle at the front, which opened up the skirt completely, allowing Zephira to simply walk out of it while the fabric remained suspended between the grasping hands of the three frozen demons. The other two who were jacking off would surely appreciate the show, and a naughty part of Zephira was excited at the prospect of teasing them a little before they died.

Still wearing her green crop top and thong, her state of partial dress was not too immodest, at least by Zephira's standards. Her father surely would not approve, but her father was not here to offer comment. Hadi, watching from the shadows, did not approve either, and as he flinched like he was going to run out and interfere, he was pulled back by Ulric's firm grasp upon the collar of his tunic.

Giving a flirty look to the three demons that were ogling her and not yet frozen, Zephira purred as she stepped past them, "Look but don't touch~". She had no idea if they could understand her, but perhaps her body language could at least convey something; sashaying softly and carrying a big stick. Her grip on the staff was firm, and her arm was flexed, as a signal to them that they should not want to get too close to her or stand in her way.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Zephira walked seductively up to the main group of fallen ones who were passing drink around. She scanned the group with her eyes and said, "Who among you is leader?" She already suspected it would be someone in the group at the back of the room. It was a shame that this group would be out of range of her frost nova, but it didn't matter. She had backup coming soon. Her goal right now was to take out as many of the demons as she could in the initial attack. Her question, thus, was only a ruse to distract the group while she stepped into the optimal position and prepared her spell.

Clutching her lantern close to her body so that it would not be affected by the blast, Zephira looked at whomever it was who was the first to answer her question, her dark eyes shimmering in the fire-light. She gave him a sly smile, and then she suddenly struck the floor with the butt of her staff. In the blink of an eye, a misty ring of condensed air droplets exploded outward from where she was standing, rushing over everyone in the room like an avalanche. Each tiny droplet was chilled to a temperature well below freezing, such that it would immediately turn to ice upon contact with any solid object. Those who were standing closest to Zephira got a face full of mist that froze their eyes and mouths open like the invincible hacker in Goldeneye. Those standing farther back were in the span of half a second made to feel as though they had been out all night in a cold november rain. Those on the very periphery of the blast might feel a frosting of their nostrils and eyelashes as if caught in a snow squall.

As soon as her spell detonated, Zephira hastily set her lantern down on the floor between her feet so that she could clutch her staff in both hands. She had expected her spell might snuff out the other flames in this room that were within range, and so she had to depend on the light of her lantern to see who among the demons was still standing. She crouched into a guard position with her staff and looked around for the closest threat, ready strike down a fallen one who came too close, or dodge a shaman's fireball, or start throwing firebolts of her own at more distant targets.

Elijah

080ed8ff96697e34159265d740bfa3df.jpg

A freshly-anointed paladin of Zakarum, and the nephew of one of the members of the Council in Travincal. After completing his training, he was sent on a quest to travel the world for a year, doing good deeds for those he encounters, so that he may gain wisdom and humility from his experience. Elijah can appear in any region at any time, either alone or with traveling companions.

Elijah could work well with characters like Zephira above (as a love-hate relationship filled with sexual tension), or Diana below (as a budding romance based on mutual respect between warriors on the side of light). He may also encounter Zephira's long-lost mother, a rogue sorceress-turned-necromancer who has become corrupted by her magic into a reclusive sexual deviant who travels the desert robbing tombs and raising undead minions. In Act 3, Elijah may encounter his old teacher, who helps him come to grips with what happened to the Council.

Just as the paladin was giving ground to recover his balance and try to take a better line of attack against the two corrupted rogues, he was struck soundly in the back by Thera's staff, which he did not see coming at all. The blow came with a flash of blue sparks that resembled flakes of frost coming off a frozen surface after it was struck. Elijah was knocked to the ground and he felt a deep magical chill run through his body, seizing up his muscles and making it harder for him to move his arms to push himself back up to his feet.

Before he could stand, Thera jammed the two-horned tip of her staff against the back of Elijah's neck, forcing him back down into the dirt while white arcs of electricity crackled from the point of contact, wracking his body with pain. He cried out while his limbs flinched helplessly, and his aura faded away. Thera smiled smugly above him, using her staff to keep him pinned face-down in the dirt while he squirmed.

Thera looked over at where Gazzak was nursing his wound. The shaman could heal himself with magic, but he did not have a spell for regrowing lost fingers, or for reattaching them if found. "You were a useful distraction, Gazzak", Thera said to him, "Do as you like with the female". Then gesturing down at Elijah, she said, "This one is mine". Addressing her two minions, she commanded, "Strip him. Bind him"

Elijah was soon naked with his wrists bound behind his back. Once his restraints were secure, the corrupted rogues flipped him over onto his back so that for the first time and could look up and see Thera's face. The corrupted priestess grinned down at Elijah with vicious glee in her eyes, and she raised one foot, pressing the toe of her boot gently but firmly upon the base of his cock. Her eyes lit up when this had the desired effect of making the paladin hard. She had done this before, and she knew what she was doing. The man had an impressive size when erect, and that only made him more valuable to her as a prisoner.

"Hello, sweetie~", Thera teased as she rubbed the toe of her boot against his shaft and put a little pressure on his balls, "Do you know who I am?"

Princess Diana of Themiscyra

d277e77bc8bfe15357d5fbc3e6dc0a4c.jpg

The eldest daughter of the Amazon Queen, and a skilled warrior with spear and javelin. Diana was ordered by her mother to a foreign land to investigate rumours of demons walking the earth. She travels with three companions: Phoebe, a loyal handmaiden who squires for her in battle; Asteria, a veteran royal guard who served the queen her whole life; and Lydia, a famous mercenary and bounty hunter hired by the queen as a wilderness guide. The four of them are initially mounted on horseback, raiding one location after another, until they meet with disaster at Tristram, and must follow the other heroes through the portal to take refuge in the rogue encampment.

A previous attempt at this story can be found here, where Diana is shipwrecked on the coast of Westmarch and has to recover the survivors among her crew and slowly make her way to Tristram across a bleak and monster-infested landscape.

On the far side of town, there was a commotion, characterized by the thundering of hooves and the whinnying of horses. A group of four warriors on horseback were attacking a mob of carvers in the distance, picking them off at a distance with arrows and javelins while riding circles around them, their leader sticking a javelin dead center in the chest of a carver shaman, killing him in one blow as she rode directly through the group of panicking demons. These riders were not rogues, but rather their style of fighting on horseback--evasive and highly mobile--coupled with their bronze-hued helmets and mediterranean style of dress was indicative of the warrior women from the Skovos Isles, known colloquially as amazons. They were a long way from home, if that were true, and Tristram was a strange place for them to have come to, unless perhaps they had heard some of the rumours about Diablo's awakening.

True to the Amazonian tradition, Diana and her entourage travel and fight on horseback. They have four good warhorses for riding into battle, and several others for transport and carrying baggage. Diana is a skilled rider, and her preferred technique is to circle her enemies while throwing javelins at them from close range. On foot, she also fights with a javelin and small shield, but she cannot carry as many spare javelins on foot as her horse can carry, and so she also carries a high quality sabre as a backup weapon. And sometimes, when she needs to be especially mobile, she has Phoebe carry her quiver of extra javelins and hand them to her one at a time.

While Phoebe is trained in combat, she is very inexperienced, being only eighteen, and so her primary role is to carry Diana's extra equipment: javelins, spare shields, spears. Phoebe is also in charge of the baggage train, and organizing all their supplies. If called into battle, Phoebe prefers the traditional fighting style of spear and shield at distance, or sword and shield in close quarters.

Asteria is a tough old warrior who stands more than six feet tall and can put many men to shame. She prefers to fight on foot, where she has more stability, and she fights with a heavy shield and spear. Being a royal guard, Asteria has trained in the use of magic to enhance her fighting techniques, and she has the ability to charge her spear thrusts with lightning energy.

Lydia is famous as an archer. She has trained her whole life to develop strong enough back muscles to draw back powerful recurve bows capable of penetrating most kinds of armour. She shoots just as well from horseback as on foot, at least at close range. Her history as a bounty hunter has required her to at different times do both; either stalking her targets stealthily in the forest, or chasing them down over open plains. She has developed a keen sense for creatures who hide in the dark, and it is very difficult to escape her notice.

In terms of personality, Diana is a smart and capable leader, but as she is still in her mid-twenties, she lacks the experience of veteran warriors like Asteria. Thus, she often accepts Asteria's counsel on matters of strategy, though she is known to reject it at times in favour of a bold and unorthodox idea. When it comes to Phoebe, she is loyal to a fault, so much so that some suspect she is secretly in love with her mistress, although Diana does not seem to be interested in women. Lydia, on the other hand, is very open and brazen in her flirting with both Diana and Phoebe, in the sort of cocky manner that one might expect from a hotshot hired gun. Diana mostly ignores Lydia's attention, while Phoebe seems to find the bounty hunter far too intimidating to deal with directly.

Kalf Magnusson

ed05ca00cffdc40f3bc1bdcf79b09555.jpg
e08526fc38eb166162a43a09fac020e4.jpg

It's hard to make barbarians interesting these days, because the general concept has been done to death every since Conan. What I decided to do with Kalf is to make him a former palace guard in Lut Gholein, on the model of the Varangian guard of the Byzantine empire (left image). Partially inspired by the lyrics to an Amon Amarth song, he was born in the northern mountains, the brother of the king. When the king became old and had no heirs, he became paranoid that Kalf would ultimately betray him, as Kalf's son was next in line, and so the king forced Kalf into exile. He joined a caravan of mercenaries heading to Lut Gholein, and from there he became a palace guard. However, internal politics within the palace ultimately led to him being accused of a heinous crime and forced to flee from the city under penalty of death. He fell in with a gang of bandits in the desert, raiding caravans to survive, until a war between gangs wiped out his friends and left him for dead. He was discovered by Warriv's caravan on their way to the western lands, and at the insistence of the young paladin, Elijah, Kalf was treated for his wounds and left in the care of the Rogue Sisterhood at their monastery. Kalf at first was expected to pay for his criminal past by working in the monastery, but when The Wanderer showed up and the place fell to the fires of hell, Kalf was one of the few who rallied the survivors and organized their escape. Thus he begins his story within the rogue encampment, as an uneasy ally of the rogues... for the moment.

As the skeletons drew the next batch of arrows from their hip-quivers, Kalf charged forward, sword raised and shield out in front of him. He had judged the distance very precisely, and the time it would take him to close, compared to the time it was taking the skeletons to draw. Closing to within five paces, the barbarian leapt into the air and dove forward. Just as the nearest skeleton was about to loose, it was smashed across the ribs and jaw by the hard steel-trimmed edge of Kalf's shield, dislocating the creature's shoulder and knocking its bow arm off to the side at the same time that Kalf's two feet planted firmly upon the ground again. With his sword, Kalf immediately took a sweeping backhand to shatter the skeleton to the right of him into chunks of frozen bone, and he flung his shield out again to disrupt a third skeleton to the left of him, forcing its arrow to redirect harmlessly up in the air.

Elijah advanced forward as well, but at a more defensive pace, knowing he could not close the distance as fast as Kalf had. He kept his shield up, ready to absorb the second volley of arrows aimed at him. As soon as these too had thunked into the wood of his shield, Elijah's scepter glowed a brilliant fiery orange, and an invisible wave of heat burst out of him like an open furnace, striking the row of skeletons in front of him and pushing them onto their back feet as it scorched their bony faces. He closed the remaining distance and with supernatural swiftness of his arm, he brought his now-flaming scepter down multiple times, smashing the skulls, collarbones, and ribcages of three skeletons in the span of a single breath.

This squad of skeleton archers were dispatched rather quickly, but looming behind them was a cluster of black-furred goatmen brandishing large scythes, billhooks, and other improvised pole weapons derived from farming tools. Kalf threw aside his shield, now that the archers were dealt with, and he took his sword in both hands, ready to meet the enemy head on with a fearsome howl.

A side plot involves Kalf's daughter, Anya, who has come to the southern lands to search for him

7cbc4e37ea8825d838b06c5b0c460b9d.jpg

Anya is traveling alone and desperately searching for her father, because she brings terrible news of a massacre in their home, where a conspiracy of traitors have killed the king along with her mother and her brothers, while she narrowly escaped on her own. Anya is a cunning and fearless fighter, and I imagine her as a cocky lesbian domme who goes around seducing women during her travels, like a female Captain Kirk (or perhaps Julie D'Aubigny). At least, until she meets her match.

Flavie Flav

diablo-4-rogue.jpg

A solitary ranger. A runner of the woods. A silent hunter. I'm using Flavie as a model for a set of plots I want to do involving the rogue scouts from the Diablo universe. I've got a whole set of ideas for how the sisterhood is structured, and how they train and operate, and I want to put some of that into a story.

All along the ramparts, Flavie kept the view. Rogue sisters came and went. And barefoot peasants too. The ranger's attention was suddenly drawn to a sound down below, from inside the camp's walls. Looking down, she saw Hazade with his pants unbuttoned and his cock out, emptying his bladder upon the dirt at the base of the wall. "Hey!", Flavie shouted down at him, "Hey asshole!" It took him a while to look up at her, and when he did, Flavie was pointing to her right, toward the far corner. "There's a fucking latrine that way. Don't piss on the fucking wall!", she cursed.

Hazade simply sneered back at her and raised his middle finger. "Fuuuck you, bitch", he drawled back at her while he continued pissing in place.

Sneering back at him, Flavie quickly pulled an arrow from the quiver at her hip and nocked it onto her bow, which she held horizontally in front of her for ease of viewing her target, her fingers poised in a reverse grip for quick-drawing. At this distance she did not need full draw power to make him feel something. "Say that again", she challenged back.

Hazade's eyes went wide when he saw the nocked arrow, and he flinched backwards a bit. He wondered if she would actually be crazy enough to shoot him over this. Surely she would get in trouble if she killed a man in camp, but then again he didn't know these rogues or what sort of culture they had. And he didn't know if this woman was only bluffing or was actually serious. Maybe she was on her period, and who knows what she might do. Western women were crazy, he was often told. Before he could spend any time thinking about the situation consciously, Flavie drew back a little on the string, enough to make the bow give off its tell-tale creak, and Hazade's fight-or-flight instinct took over. He immediately started hobbling away as fast as he could, his piss stream splashing everywhere as he went, soaking his pant legs just as much as the ground beneath him.

The standard uniform of the rogue sisters, if what they wore could be called such a thing, consisted of a leather cuirass over top of either a linen shirt or body wraps, or some kind of corset-like undergarment of cloth or thin leather that kept one's core aligned and reduced chafing from the thicker hardened plates. Pauldrons seemed to be optional, with some sisters wearing them and some not, and some wearing only the left pauldron (for defending against strikes from a right-handed opponent), while leaving the right shoulder bare to make it easier to draw back a bow. The pauldrons easily moved with the arm, so it was not impossible to shoot while wearing them, but many rogues would say the right pauldron is an annoyance that only gets in the way; "battle rattle", they called it.

Below the waist, some rogue sisters liked to wear a sort of pleated skirt made of overlapping leather strips to protect the legs and groin, while others preferred to have just a pair of curved leather plates protecting the hips and outer thighs while the groin remains unarmoured for easier movement of the legs. And like with shoulder protection, hip-protection was also sometimes one-sided, protecting only the left hip while the right hip remained bare so that a sister could hang her arrow quiver there. Some such quivers came with a dagger sheath riveted onto the outside of them, while other rogues just placed their daggers a little further back behind the quiver but still on the same belt. Further down one's legs, there were also some boiled leather greaves, which covered the shin and part of the knee while leaving the calf bare. Lower-leg protection was normally not so much of a concern when fighting a six-foot man, as it was hard for him to reach that far down with a sword. But against three-foot-tall demons, one's legs were a glaring target, and so more and more rogues who could afford it were strapping greaves on top of their knee-boots for extra protection down there, and sometimes thigh-plates as well, at least for the lead leg.

Charsi also had a collection of caps and helmets. Many rogues did not like to wear head protection because of the way it obstructed vision and hearing, and made it harder to turn one's head side to side; which was an important thing for a scout who needed to maintain full situational awareness at all times and from all directions. But helmets were also undeniably a lifesaver in some situations, and so Charsi had plenty in stock, ranging from simple quilted linen arming caps that tied under the chin--the sort of thing rugby players sometimes wear--to leather cowls, bowl-shaped steel skull-caps for going over or under a mail coif (a cervelliere, as the French called them), and small fur-lined helmets made from plated sections riveted together and optional guards for the nose or eyes, which was a style popular with the northern barbarians.

Leather vambraces were another common sight in Charsi's stockroom. When they wore gloves at all, rogue sisters typically preferred fingerless gloves that protected only the back of the hand and wrist with a pad of leather, and these were meant to overlap with a vambrace to protect the forearm. While the leather was not thick enough to resist a properly-aligned sword cut, it could still allow the rogue to quickly bat aside an opponent's blade without cutting her arm in the process. And for an archer, the left vambrace also helped to stop her from accidentally skinning her arm with the bowstring, which was a thing that never happened in practice but could sometimes happen in the heat of battle as mistakes get made and one's form degenerates in the interest of haste.

I can also do the NPCs from the game, such as Kashya and Charsi and Gheed, where I have my own adaptations for each of them. For now I just have some quotes of how I played these characters in the past.

The rogues atop the front gate gasped and cried out in sadness as they saw Lysa and Melina and Sharyn in their defiled state, being led around on leashes like they were animals. This was likely what Fazzak thought best in life: to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and hear the lamentations of their women. Jenica in particular whined impotently when Lysa was pushed to the ground and surrounded. Jenica had been Lysa's scout-mentor, and she had come to look upon Lysa like a little sister, even though they weren't related. The fact that this was all happening just outside of bowshot--technically within, but too far out to aim accurately--only made a horrible knot form in Jenica's stomach.

Kashya's face darkened when she saw Sharyn drop willingly to her knees. It was one thing for them to take her prisoner and defile her body, but this submissive creature kneeling now and servicing that foul demon was not the Sharyn that Kashya knew. The familiar cocky smirk and mischievous eyes were gone from her face, and what was left was a soulless cocksucking husk. In Kashya's mind, this was even worse than if they had killed her.

"Annor!", Kashya called down from the ramparts, gripping her spear, "It's time!" She hopped down the ladder to ground level in two bounds, and stormed up in front of the assembled battle sisters. All of them were in their mid-to-late twenties, with strong toned bodies and hardened faces. They looked back at their commander, anticipating the orders that would come from her mouth.

"Sisters!", shouted Kashya as she addressed the assembled squad, "You are all here because you are the best we have! Our best hope! Our ONLY hope!" Pointing in the direction of the closed gate, she declared, "We've weathered this storm long enough. Now we bring the storm! Out there are three sisters who need us! We can end up like them, or we can do something about it!" The battle sisters seemed to agree, nodding and shouting as they psyched themselves up for a fight. Kashya continued, "Move by squads, and stay together. Don't waste arrows. Take clean shots, or use your swords. No mistakes. No fear. Just win! For the goddess!"

Looking to two of the lesser rogues standing by the gate, Kashya ordered, "Open the gate!" The pair of rogues lifted the heavy wooden deadbolt that was barring the gate shut, and then they pushed together to move the heavy palisade doors outward, bringing the battlefield into full view. The demons waiting outside saw the gates slowly parting, to reveal Kashya standing front and center with her spear in hand, and two lines of battle sisters clad in mail and scale behind her, bows raised in the rear and swords drawn in the front.

The women in front rushed forward in unison, shouting a battle cry as they swiftly crossed the distance toward the line of demons. Five of them in the rear, under Captain Annor's command, stayed by the gate, taking precisely-aimed shots at the nearest demons to clear the path while Kashya's squad was still advancing. Then they turned their attention to the darkened flanks of the roadway to make sure nobody tried to come at the gate from a side angle. Once the area immediately in front of the gate was clear, a number of junior rogues rushed out and started collecting arrows from the ground, which were littering the battlefield in great numbers and were badly in need of recovering to replenish the fort's stockpile.

One for one, the demons had no chance against these battle sisters. With her spear alone, Kashya could jab faster than any of them could defend, killing them one after another before they could even get close enough to her to fight back. The sisters at her flanks fought just as expertly with their swords and axes. The women in this squad, knowing they would be rushing into close quarters, had left their bows behind in the fort and drawn only their melee weapons. Some also had a buckler for extra protection, which allowed them to protect their hands from counterattack when they thrust out at the enemy. Even greatly outnumbered, this formation was quickly cutting through the demons much faster than they could be revived. Even when a fireball came sailing at Kashya, the commander simply turned her left shoulder into the attack and let the fireball burst against her arm while she protected her face, relying on the sheer strength of her own soul to shrug off the flames while she continued fighting.

It was not long before the army of demons that threatened the gate was scattering in all directions, shrieking in terror, and as the crowd thinned Kashya locked eyes with Fazzak, her gaze burning with the fury of a valkyrie.

As the way became clear for Kashya, she began to move with purpose in Fazzak's direction, staring at him and walking swiftly but not yet breaking into a run. She was waiting for his fireball, and as soon as he launched it, she swiftly dodged to the side, ducking and touching her fingers to the ground to keep her balance. As soon as it passed behind her, she sprang up and with a primal shout she sprinted forward, closing the remaining distance in less than a second and jamming her spear so deep into Fazzak's chest that even the little parrying hooks behind the spearhead broke past his ribcage and lodged into his body. The spear was completely stuck in Fazzak's body, and Kashya let go of it, drawing the sabre from her hip and then offering her left hand down to Sharyn. "Sharyn!", she called, to capture the captive rogue's attention, "Come on!" The rogue commander stood over her friend with sword in hand and the other outstretched like the Terminator telling her to come with her if she wants to live.

All around them, the other rogues in Kashya's squad were driving away the remaining demons and rescuing Lysa and Melina from their tormentors. Gaile and Ryann helped Lysa get up to her feet, while Elly and Klaudia tended to Melina, and Amplisa stood watch to fight off any demons brave enough to return for more. Most of the demons fled north along the route of the highway, while from the south came Warriv's motley crew.

Warriv was at the head of the group, and he was the one who greeted Kashya as soon as he had come close enough to exchange words. "It's a hell of a night to be outdoors!", he called over, holding his scimitar off to the side as he offered his left palm in a sign of peace.

Kashya looked back, quickly appraising the group of men that Warriv had brought with him. "Welcome, outlander", she called back, gesturing with her sword to the palisade fort behind her, "To our glorious hovel!"

The Commander's tent was located close to the main gate, where Kashya would be able to respond quickly to a breach, and it was also within easy line of sight of the surrounding supply and armory tents, so that Kashya could easily catch thieves in the act. Not that she was able to watch everything all the time, but she knew that anyone with a mind to steal something would have to first judge if it was really worth tiptoeing so close to the commander's tent to do it. A half dozen rogue sisters stood sentry in this area, with two of them being Kashya's personal orderlies, Maeko and Liene. Kashya had enjoyed the bodies of both of these girls many times in the past, and she trusted them completely.

So it was a shock to Commander Kashya when she entered her tent to find someone already inside waiting for her. It was Sharyn. The amazonian battle sister was supposed to have been recovering in Akara's tent tonight. Kashya suspected it must have been Liene who let her in here. Those two had also enjoyed each other's bodies in the past.

"What are you doing here?", Kashya asked calmly as she walked further into her tent and unbuckled the heavy belt that cinched around her mail hauberk and had her sabre attached to it. Belt and sabre plopped onto a nearby table with a dull clunk.

Sharyn looked up from the chair where she was seated. "Can't I thank my knight in shining armour?", she asked sweetly. She was wearing a plain brown robe that she must have borrowed from Akara's closet, and judging by the amount of skin showing where the robe parted beneath her neck, she was probably not wearing anything else under it.

Kashya paused in place and looked at Sharyn skeptically. "You're supposed to be resting", she scolded.

"Kass...", Sharyn whispered as she stood up. The robe dropped from her shoulders, exposing her fully naked body, and she walked straight up to Kashya and leaned in to kiss her.

Kashya pulled back. She had always known Sharyn to be rather forward in her affections, with a stronger-than-average libido. But this situation just felt weird. Only a few hours ago, this woman had been the sex slave of a vile, twisted little demon, and now she was ready to spread her legs again as if nothing had happened. It was clear that the demons had really messed with Sharyn's mind, and she perhaps hadn't fully processed it yet.

"Sharyn, stop", Kashya commanded, reaching up and grasping Sharyn's wrist to stop her from stroking Kashya's cheek.

This time Sharyn's face became serious, and her free hand grasped Kashya by the wrist. "Kass please...", she whispered pleadingly, gazing deeply into the commander's eyes, "I don't want to be alone tonight"

The sudden vulnerability in Sharyn's voice gave Kashya pause. She had never seen her lover act like that before. In that pause, Sharyn slipped free of Kashya's grasp and pulled her into a deep kiss on the lips. The hardened commander let her eyelids droop, and she soon moaned into Sharyn's mouth as their tongues wrestled. Then she felt her hauberk being pulled up over her head, and Sharyn's hands were fast at work removing the rest of her clothing. The two fit and toned naked bodies tumbled onto the bed, each feverishly groping at the other, slipping fingers between thighs and nipples between lips. They wrestled for position, with the stronger Sharyn coming out on top as she usually did, and then falling into their old routine as Sharyn hungrily kissed her way down Kashya's taut abdomen and settled comfortably in between the commander's iron thighs.

Charsi barged into the tent to see her assistant Connor sitting on a crate in the far corner, his shirt off and his pants around his ankles while Alicia was on her knees with her lips wrapped around his erect cock. At the blacksmith's sudden entrance, and the sight of her enraged scowl, Connor jumped in his seat, flailing his arms for balance while Alicia's eyes went wide. She felt a spurt of something warm and salty on her tongue and panicked, pulling her head back just as Connor shot another spurt of cum across her shocked face. He was supposed to warn her before he did that, but Alicia didn't have time to think about that as she was suddenly overcome with shame at having been caught like this.

"You two!", Charsi growled, pointing an accusing finger, "My stockroom is not a brothel! Get out!"

Connor stood up awkwardly, his hands out as he tried to calm Charsi down. He stammered, "Charsi wait, it's not-"

"God dammit, Connor! Pull up your pants!", Charsi exclaimed as she turned her head. His thick erection was standing proudly for Charsi to see in all it's cum-dribbling glory. While Connor stood there frozen like an idiot, Alicia quickly got to her feet and rushed out of the tent, turning her beet-red face away so that Charsi wouldn't see it.

Connor continued to plead, "Charsi, please-"

Charsi once again yelled at him. "I said pull up your pants! Burning Hells!", she cursed. Connor finally looked down and realized what she was saying, and he quickly tugged his pants back up to his waist, bucking his pelvis to get his swollen cock to fit back inside. It still bulged out lewdly against the material. Charsi had already seen everything, and the image of the younger man's cock was going to be burned into her mind for a long time.

"Listen, Charsi, we-", Connor again started to say, but once again he was cut off.

"Connor, if I catch you two in here again, your mother is going to hear every detail", she growled. This shut the boy up, and he looked around awkwardly, trying to find where he'd put his shirt. Charsi continued as new words came to her during that silence, "The only reason I'm letting you get away with it this time is because you fought well today. But don't ever pull this shit again!"

He seemed to have gotten the message. There was another awkward moment, and Charsi's eyes dropped once again to the boy's crotch, which was still bulging just as strikingly as before, or perhaps it was even bigger now. The thought brought a sudden blush to Charsi's cheeks. "And I better not find a mess in here tomorrow, or you'll be cleaning it with your tongue!", she threatened him. She had meant that to sound stern, but she realized too late how dirty it could be interpreted.

Deciding not to linger any longer with how awkward things were getting, Charsi left the tent in a huff and retreated swiftly back to her own tent to recover her composure. It had been a long time since she'd seen a man naked, and the other men had never been quite Connor's size. She couldn't get the image out of her head now, and she bit her lip as she wondered what might have happened if instead of yelling at him and storming off, she had stayed and... Charsi shuddered as her hand slipped inside her pants, between her now-sweaty thighs, and her fingertips began to play upon her slick button. It was so wrong to think about it. Connor was a good seven years younger than she was, and he was also her subordinate. She knew his mother and had watched him grow up. It was completely inappropriate to think of him in this way, but perhaps that was what made it so exciting to fantasize about.

Charsi was soon lying naked on her bed, legs spread and head tilted back, one of her burly arms groping her breast, and the other working furiously between her tree trunk legs. Her blonde hair cascaded over the pillow behind her as she bucked her hips and lifted her broad sun-bronzed chest in the air. She closed her eyes and imagined the boy lying on top of her, pinning her down and claiming her with a fierce dominance in his dark eyes. She suddenly bit her lip tightly to stifle a scream, and she convulsed in orgasm. She slept like a baby after that.

Nearby, Gheed was settling into his tent for the night. It was a large pavilion-style tent, with curtains dividing it into sections, with a business area in front and a sleeping area in the back. His wagon was parked just behind the tent, filled with surplus inventory for which there was no room in the tent itself. If he had to be stuck in this place for a while, Gheed intended to make the most of it by opening up a shop in his tidy little corner of camp, and selling off the various wares that he had been meaning to deliver to his partner Elzix in Lut Gholein. This was not the most desirable location, being close to a latrine and occasionally getting some of the smell wafting across as the wind shifted. But that also meant it was a high traffic area, which at least guaranteed that a lot of people would be passing by and getting a chance to glance at his displays.

Gheed's two hired guards were playing cards in the back of the tent, upon a small fold-up table, while Gheed paced through the front of the tent in a comfortable loose-fitting robe, checking on his product displays to make sure they would look appealing when he opened for business tomorrow. Since the rogue sisters were mostly archers and scouts, he made sure to display prominently the sorts of items they would find useful, such as daggers and bushcraft tools and arrows with specialized heads for both hunting and war. Then, further back, he had the high end items that he really wanted to sell them, which included different types of jewelry and magic charms, and also a discreet box in the corner where he stored a variety of sex toys. The key was to make it attract just enough attention to draw the customer's interest as to what was inside, without being so obvious as to instantly turn away the more prudish-minded among them.

There was a jingle of bells as someone pulled aside the front flap of the tent, and Gheed quickly looked up, surprised that someone was coming in when his shop was obviously closed right now. He tentatively reached for the dagger that was tucked into the belt of his robe, but his hand relaxed when he saw the man who was coming in and recognized it to be Prince Ulric.

"Good... day to you, partner?", Gheed greeted with a raised eyebrow and a wavering hesitancy in his voice, "Can I help you, sir?"

This one is a shot in the dark, but I was playing a porn game called A Robin's Flight, and some of the scenes in it were so hot that I couldn't stop thinking about recreating them in RP. So the premise of this story would be that of a rebellion against a usurper queen, where the rebels have taken up residence in an old ruined fortress in the middle of an arid wasteland. They have allied themselves with local raider gangs, a witch's coven, and a noble ally who is providing them with mercenaries for hire. The rebels operate as bandits, raiding caravan routes to capture goods and slaves for sale while they try to grow their operation large enough to challenge the queen.

The leader of the rebellion is the deposed heiress to the throne, who must keep her identity a secret because of the massive price on her head. The story would be about her slow corruption into sexual depravity as a result of the schemes of each of her shady advisors.

For this RP we would be dividing up the characters between us in a way that allows us to play opposite each other for most scenes. One of us will play Prota-Chan, and the other will play the advisors, then whoever is playing Prota-Chan could also play some of the lower ranking characters and commanders of raiding parties, and the other would play the enemies and captured slaves.

Critical to the plot is that the coven of witches discover some legendary mushrooms in a remote cave that have magical powers to alter the mind. They brew a potion from this that in one form be used to train and control slaves, which gives the rebels a huge economic advantage in the slave market, but the mushrooms can also make a weaker potion that is safe to use recreationally, and this potion makes your dreams and sexual fantasies play out around you as vividly as if they are really happening. While cautious at first, the protagonist eventually gets hooked on this magic to experience all of her darkest fantasies about being turned into a sex slave.

The scenes I would want to play out would start with the protagonist experimenting with the potion and playing out submissive fantasies within her bedroom, but then things progress to where she's disguising herself as a slave girl in order to help her advisors pull off some clever deception or another (the game includes two such scenes: one to help her spymistress fool an informant, and the other to help her slave trainer secure business from a high-end slaver's guild).

I'm a big fan of M2F instant-transformation stories like the kind on TFGamesSite (not the sissy stories, I hate those, but the ones like The Collar, or Booth Babe, or Newlife, where a male protagonist is suddenly transformed by magic into a chick and has to deal with the fallout). I have a few scenarios in a generic fantasy setting that I want to try out for this. Keep in mind that while I've structured these descriptions as if you will be playing the male who gets transformed and I act as Dungeon Master, we could just as easily do it the opposite way, where I play the guy who gets transformed and you play all the NPCs.

Protagonist: A veteran paladin, age range 25-35, who specializes in hunting demons and evil magic-users.
TF method: A demon's curse.
Objective: Reinvent yourself as the first ever female paladin, regain your lost power, and slay the demon to lift the curse.

A veteran paladin is on a quest to destroy a cult of orcs who are trying to summon a demon in some dreary rural backwater of forested hills. He fights his way through the orcish cave-dungeon and succeeds in slaying the orc shaman, but he is too late, and a demon is summoned anyway. After a desperate battle with the demon, the paladin is defeated, and instead of killing him outright, the demon decides it would be more fun to humiliate him by transforming him into a woman, raping her, and impregnating her with a half-fiend bastard. Then he lets her go, promising to return in 9 months to collect his spawn.

With all of her gear destroyed or stolen by the demon, the broken ex-paladin stumbles back out of the dungeon to her camp where her squire was waiting, along with a local guide she had hired. The squire has enough coin on hand that they can at least buy a new set of clothes and some basic equipment, like a spear or dagger or axe, maybe even a basic shield and some quilted armour. The guide is unhappy because the paladin no longer has the gold she was meaning to pay him with (although he is eager to work out an alternative form of payment). On top of that, they can't afford to keep paying one silver per day to stay at the inn, and have to figure out some other living arrangements. It would be a bad idea to return back home to the capital in this state, because the church does not allow female paladins, and they would surely excommunicate her for carrying a demonspawn in her belly.

So instead she resolves to pull herself together, train her body back into fighting shape (she lost a great deal of muscle mass in the transformation), earn enough money to cover living expenses and re-equip herself for adventuring (armour is bloody expensive, but not strictly necessary if you've got a good shield), find enough atonement through good deeds (ie. side quests) to restore her paladin powers, and then once more confront the demon to lift the curse. Or she could fail at her quest and end up as the village prostitute.

Protagonist: A young half-elf sellsword, age range 24-32 (appears 18-24), who specializes in stealthy dungeon delving and the disarming of traps.
TF method: Epic-level magic trap.
Objective: Endure the taunting of your fellow adventurers, and explore the dungeon to help the local wizards find a way to reverse the spell.

In a rough dwarven mining town in the mountains, the miners struck upon the ruins of an old wizard's tower that had been buried in a landslide centuries ago. Shortly after, the mines were invaded and occupied by goblins or kobolds (the type of monsters are open to player preference). The town elders hired a mercenary company / guild of adventurers to come in and clear out the monsters so that the miners could get back to work. Your character is one of a handful of adventurous young men, between 6 and 10 of them, mostly human, sent by the company/guild for this job. As some combination of fighter and rogue class levels, his primary job is to scout the tunnels and clear out the traps that the monsters have set, while also being able to defend himself in an ambush.

On one particular excursion into the mines, where your party is escorting a pair of female archaeologist-wizards to the site of the old ruins, your character is first sent inside to scout around and make sure it's safe. During this process, while scouting a lab area full of strange twisted creatures, he ends up triggering a very advanced magical trap (well beyond his ability to disarm or even detect), and this particular trap transforms him into a woman. Dazed, the rogue is pulled out of the ruins by the lead archaeologist, who also catches some of the trap's magic and ends up growing a futa cock.

Upon returning to town and resting up, your character must figure out what to do next. The party leader doesn't want to send you into the mines anymore, because he doesn't trust that you can still fight in your new body, which is much weaker than before, even though your thievery skills are all still there. Without a steady wage coming from the company, you have to find your own way to make upkeep, by taking on odd jobs around the town, such as waitressing at the tavern, hauling supplies for the miners, helping the archaeologists with their experiments... or whoring yourself out. Ultimately, you need to explore the ruins more in order to find a way to reverse the transformation, but before you can even go back into the mines, you need to get yourself back into fighting shape, and prove to the party leader that you're not going to be a liability to your fellow adventurers.

Protagonist: A young wizard's apprentice of noble birth, age range 18-24, training in the tower of a powerful arch-mage.
TF method: Cursed item.
Objective: Research a way to lift the curse while managing a large debt and lots of sexual harassment from the townsfolk.

A young wizard's apprentice (age 18-24) is snooping around his master's basement trying out his divination abilities on the various artifacts that are stored down there. While examining an ordinary-looking black leather collar, he accidentally activates it, causing it to suddenly attach itself around his neck.

The collar is a cursed item that transforms him into the ideal mate of the person applying it. In this case, he transforms into his own dream girl. The collar was also supposed to make the wearer more submissive to the person who applies it, which in this case manifests in the form of the transformed wizard having somewhat lowered inhibitions, especially when stressed.

When the master archmage finds out about this, he is furious, and he kicks his apprentice out of the tower, saying she is no longer allowed to study under him. This is very bad, because in order to cover the upfront costs of training to be a wizard, the apprentice's family had to take out a large loan, the payments for which were to begin the moment he stopped training. To avoid having to return to her family in disgrace, or end up in debtor's prison, the ex-apprentice will need to find a new place to live in the nearby town, and a way to make money, hopefully where she can use her intelligence and wizard skills, rather than using her body. She may need to do a bit of both, though.

She can go back to her master and beg for another chance, but he will only give her the option of either being a guinea pig for his experiments, or living and working in his tower as a chambermaid (or both). She can try finding a job in town, such as serving drinks at the tavern, playing music on the street, or working as a store clerk for the local alchemist. She can also try self-employment, such as selling magical services and scrolls and potions, as much as the local economy can support it. The wealthy merchant who holds her debt has also told her that if she can't make a payment on time, she can always work off what she owes in the brothel that he owns, especially if she's willing to do some of the harder kinks that the other whores refuse to do. In fact he's been searching for someone who's desperate enough to let him do certain fucked up things to her for the right price.

Protagonist: A student of wizardry in his early 20s, specializing in transmutation spells
TF Method: A backfiring spell, and a curse
Objective: Complete your training in your new body, or research a way to undo the spell

There is an all-male academy where young men with magical potential from every country are trained to be wizards and disciplined in a wizard's code of ethics, so that they will be of better service to king and country. Think of it less like a medieval Harry Potter, and more like the maesters tower in Game of Thrones.

The protagonist has been studying there for several years, specializing in magic that transforms the body, which has a lot of applications in medicine. But he also likes to play pranks on people, especially his roommate. One of those pranks backfires, when he casts a spell intended to turn his roommate into a woman, but his roommate came prepared with a reflecting ward that turned the spell back on the prankster. The ward also sealed the effect so that it can't be undone with a simple counterspell. The only way to break the seal is with the help of the roommate, or another specialist in metamagic (wards, curses, dispelling, etc).

This puts the protagonist in a bind, because the roommate considers it poetic justice and refuses to lift the curse unless the prankster agrees to be his sex slave for the rest of the year. Otherwise she'll just have to figure out her own solution. But considering this is an all-male school and that casting consequential spells without official permission is grounds for expulsion, the protagonist can't afford to let her current situation be known to anyone, or how it came about.

The abjurer roommate calls in a favour from a friend who specializes in illusion magic, and the illusionist creates a magic item to glamour the prankster so that she will appear as her old male self as long as she is wearing the item (eg. an enchanted bandeau to tape her boobs flat). This way she can continue to go about her normal daily activities in the academy without raising any suspicion, at least as long as she's always wearing that magic item... which might make group showers awkward.

Protagonist: A young guy in college
TF Method: Experimental pills (following the lore of those X-Change porn games out there)
Objective: Manage the unexpected side effects and get back to normal

If you're not familiar with X-Change games, I recommend a site called TFGames-site, which has a game in HTML called "X-Change Life". The basic premise of this lore is that someone invented a pill that can turn a man into a woman for 24 hours, after which he turns back into his old self. And there are variations of course, for turning women into men, changing the duration, adding mental effects, and so on. In this plot idea, the technology is still experimental and not available to the public. Nobody is even supposed to know about it. But the son of one of the scientists working on the pill is able to get his hands on a few samples and starts fooling around with it and sharing it with his friends.

There is a lot of room for customizing the story here, but the way I imagine it is that the protagonist is sharing a basement apartment with the son of the scientist, both of them around 20-21-ish, being friends who met in first year and share some common nerdy interests like anime and video games and D&D. While the scientist's son is a chubby hyper-nerd, the protagonist is more normal, and also enjoys sports and working out and other masculine pursuits. The hyper-nerd had been messing around with the pills for a few weeks already, always doing it when his roommate isn't around.

The story starts when he finally decides to pull the protagonist into it. He does this by transforming out of sight and arranging by text messages to meet his friend in a bar that evening, and then when the protagonist thinks he was stood up, the nerd's female persona comes in and starts chatting him up, which leads to a one night stand back at their place. In the morning, the nerd is male again and explains everything, and after the initial shock, they decide to explore this further.

First, the nerd transforms himself on weekends and they spend all saturday screwing. But then he convinces the protagonist to try out the pill, as it's only fair they take turns being the chick. The plot twist comes when 24 hours pass and the protagonist does not change back, and it starts to look like something went wrong and the change might be permanent.

I also had a third character in mind, who is an old friend of the protagonist going back to elementary school. He would be a handsome jock who is living in a frat-house sort of arrangement but occasionally drops by to hang out. The hyper-nerd hates this guy, but the protagonist always keeps the peace between them. One day the jock shows up unannounced and discovers the protagonist in female form. After bringing him up to speed about the pills, the jock can't help himself and seduces the protagonist into sex. When the nerd finds out about this, he gets jealous and concocts a plan to spike the jock's protein shake with a pill so that he will transform too.

When the transformed jock finds out what happened, she kicks the shit out the hyper-nerd, but then realizing she can't go back to the frat-house as a woman, she agrees to sleep in the protagonist's room until they figure something out. She convinces the jock not to do anything rash like getting the police involved, because they still need the nerd to help them figure out the pill effects. At some point, it will require paying a visit to the nerd's father in the lab, where he works out a deal with them where they become test subjects and sign NDAs so the company won't come after them for theft and espionage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom