All Dionisia's Hunt for Companions

Dionisia_

Wandering Soul
Local time
Today 1:28 AM
Pronouns
they/she
Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to finally share my request with you. I have over ten years of writing experience and a love for many genres. Those genres vary between sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian, survival, and slice of life. Some key elements I love is character development and growth. Growth isn't linear, fictitious or not. Something I enjoy about plots with those elements is the longevity of it.

I have several work contracts that take up much of my time outside my hobbies. And as discussed in my introduction, my writing reply time can vary due to chronic illnesses, but I will give you a heads-up where I can. As of now, I have the capacity for two to three long-term stories. I will mark this thread closed if I am at capacity. I always avoid having more partners than I can handle, which will severely affect my writing quality.

The pairings I prefer for now are FxM and NBxM/F (me). Polyamory is on the table, but I'm only open to NBxMxF for that. Violence is fine. Heavily triggering topics should be discussed beforehand, such as death and gore. I will always ensure my partner's triggers are respected (by asking prior to or during the roleplay and avoid whatever). I understand there are humans with feelings on the other side, and I hope you understand that, too. Sexual content is fine, but I get extremely bored when that is the entire premise of the plot. Again, I love character development, and slow burns are one of my favorites on top of teasing. A 70:30 plot-smut ratio, please.

✅ Turn-ons/Turn-offs 🚫

Turn-ons
  • Non-penetrative
  • Oral
  • Teasing
  • Multiple orgasms
  • Creampies
  • Risky sex
  • Taboo 21+ (e.g. age gaps, power exchanges, boss/employee, professor/grad student(21+))

Turn-offs
  • sexual violence (choking is chill, though)
  • vomit, urine, feces
  • non-con
  • underage (23+ preferred)

I enjoy fandoms but prefer to insert my own OC. You playing a canon character is a-okay.

As of now, I'm open to plots you may have, or we can create one together. I will update this very soon with some plots! Stay tuned ✨

Send me a message if you're interested~

Happy writing,
Mia 💖

Back
Top Bottom