Any Dip into my desires, please?

Currently reading:
Any Dip into my desires, please?

Antebellum

ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Local time
Today 4:01 PM
So I've been looking through google, Pinterest, and wherever else people tend to browse for wanted face claims for characters, and there are a few that I desire to use that I would quite literally, pay someone to use for me. I know that sounds desperate, but I love the idea of these faces.

I am the kind to love giving back however, so if there is a face claim you are craving me to use, I will happily oblige. So please don't hesitate to ask for something in return, I do love to have things be even. I play women, i play men. I enjoy male x female pairings, but would be willing to do male x male if the story is something that catches my attention.

I write everything from slice of life to something raunchy and NSFW. I try to match length, and just desire those who chose to write with me are semi-active. I just ask that it is a paragraph or longer, and no longer then 5 paragraphs. I'd leave the character making to you, I don't have specifics on what I'd like the character to be like. so that is all in your hands.

With that all being said and out of the way, here they are: (The * symbol is who I'd prefer, but the choice is yours.) If someone catches your eye, message me and we can work something out.

THE WOMEN (I would play a male for you if you use them.)
Hayley Atwell | Lindsey Pelas (Caution, NSFW)*** | Unknown Model | Unknown Model***

THE MEN (I would either play a female, or another male depending.)
Joel Kinnaman | Florian Munteanu*** | Oliver Stumvoll | Unknown Model***

Back
Top Bottom