MxF Discovering your boyfriend is an eldritch monster.

Currently reading:
MxF Discovering your boyfriend is an eldritch monster.

Styx

Knight
Local time
Today 6:25 PM
Pronouns
Dorito
It's about time I wade back into the proverbial waters of this site and search for any willing partners. For starters, I am a mixer. I perceive smut and plot to be equal bedfellows in this case, and any reasonably balanced mix is fine for me. However. Above all, I wish for collaboration, communication, and compatibility.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

•Thus for this play, the main character I'll be exclusively roleplaying shall be male character but can and won't mind playing out more characters and other gender as well when need be and as we progress. As for the gender of your character, female characters are preferred.

•No real life face claims for characters! I don't do or accept those. Find them weird to do especially if smut is involved.

•OOC chatter. Healthy communication is key for good roleplay after all, so if there's some issues, ideas you wish to include something you don't like or like that do let me know.

•Possible long-term, where is fun in short? Let the story flow.

Roleplaying style:

- Third person, past tense

- 2-5 paragraphs per reply

- Balance of smut and story

- Prefer to use faceclaims or refs for characters. But as stated no real life face claims.

Story plotline:

It was a warm summers day. Birds chirped overhead and a faint breeze blows through the air. A lovely farmer's market that has been set up this week bustles in the parkpark, with stalls selling all sorts of goods. Farmers selling their ripe fruits and vegetables. Bakers selling their breads and pastries, giving samples of cookies and sweets. Cafes selling samples of coffees and finger sandwiches to snack on with it. Beekeepers selling honey, souvenirs and wax candles. You were there, walking around with your boyfriend, going from stand to another. It was all around a fun and relaxing day. It wasn't towards the end where things would get rather odd. The last stand you visited was a witchy stand. A mysterious old woman was there, offering an artifact, that she'd claimed could see good and evil energy. You thought it was an joke , until when two of you arrive home, where you took look at you boyfriend with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom