Currently reading:
All Disney Hercules Roleplay

patrx_

Jester
Local time
Today 12:39 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi! My name's Patricia and I'm 19. I'm from Spain so I speak fluent spanish but also fluent english. I'm a white bisexual cis woman (she/her). I have been roleplaying for +7 years, I love writing and playing many characters that interest me so I can kind of imagine I'm them (I like acting lol). I also love listening to music, drawing watching anime, series or movies. I also love cooking (mostly eat xd),etc.

I do all kind of roleplays, fantasy, horror, gore, lemon, romance, adventure... I like to make my roleplays +18 so I can add sensitive things to the story so it can be more entertaining. If you have a trigger we can discuss it. I do lit/semi-lit, but I love seeing people sending me huge texts because that way I can get more muse, so please no one liners, people who write not much or people who slowly start sending less and less text. I also don't like when I'm the only one who try to make the plot interesting or if you keep all the attention of the rp for yourself, it has to be equal or it won't work. Comunication between us is very important to me, also chatting friendly outside of the roleplay so we will trust each other whenever we don't like something for the roleplay. My fandoms are many, so if you're interested just tell me (I won't roleplay fandoms or character I'm not familiar with, and if we rp we both have to be satisfied so if I play a character for you you also have to play one for me)

I have been wanting to do a Megara x Disney Hades roleplay for a while (I would be Megara) or an OC instead of Meg. I like the slow-burn and I want someone who portrays the character accurately please. I am looking for a long term roleplay (I also accept OC's for your side, and if you don't want romance for your side, I can play as another character as your friend/relative if you wish) we can also speak outside the roleplay in a friendly way, if you don't like something about how I portray x character, or something else you can tell me. All I ask is that you bare with me because I have classes and I have depression and anxiety, I will try to reply as soon as I can tho (I will be patient with you as well). All character must be +18, I won't do incest/pedophilia or weird kinks like feet, piss, shit and vore, etc. I do smut but not all the time, it's just something we can add if you are fine with it.

Hades.jpg

26.-ni-siquiera-se-te-ocurra.png

Back
Top Bottom