Big Dryad Energy
Staff member
Space Ranger
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:17 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
A world divided by peaks and unified by trade. Their prosperity depended on mutual trust and cooperation, but the North grew greedy. New technology allowed them to advance years beyond their allies to the South.

And then, War.

The nations divided, plunging the southern half of the continent into the dark ages while the North flourished. The old trade routes collapsed. One world forgot about the other. History became legend and centuries passed.

Now, a new hope.

Cast out from her own society, she believed there was more to the world she was raised in. Those myths held the weight of truth. Saddled with the twin burdens of hope and curiosity, she set out to discover what lay beyond the mountains.

------

This is a prologue based off of a world I created years ago for a fantasy campaign. I have pages and pages of lore and history, and now that I'm settled in here, I'm considering resurrecting it and giving it a second chance at life after its untimely death on my old and now-defunct RP site. We shall see... If nothing else, I hope you like the tl;dr version of what happened. >.<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom