All DnD Newbie looking for group

Currently reading:
All DnD Newbie looking for group

Cognition

Emperor
Local time
Today 11:12 AM
Hello everyone!

Cutting to the chase. I have recently found myself enraptured in the world of DnD! I live in a small town and don't really know anyone who is into DnD around here so I did what anyone else would do,and I decided to come to the internet, and I felt like this is as good a place as any. I have already made one of my characters using the guide on DnDbeyond, but I am more than happy to craft a new character.

I guess to explain most of my DnD knowledge comes from Critical Role ( I am at the tail end of C1) I understand the gist of how to play, but know I have a lot to learn. That basically wraps up this thread really, but if anyone needs and is willing to help a green horn such as myself get their feet dirty then I'd be more than thankful! Feel free to reply here, or DM (no pun intended) I will also mention I work Mon-Fri until 5 usually so my best time to play will be on weekends when I am available! Oh and I forgot to add I am CST as well.

That is it, and I hope to find an adventuring group soon!

Last edited:
A GM I know well is hosting a forum 5e game on black dahlia if you're interested. (It is site rule compliant)

Back
Top Bottom