Unspecified Do you dare enter the fox's den

Currently reading:
Unspecified Do you dare enter the fox's den

CosmicKitsune

Knight
Local time
Today 12:12 PM
Moshi Moshi
Welcome to my request thread, you are one of the brave few who come looking or are just REALLY board. :). Note before you read any further, there is going to be a lot to this and please don't be nervous or scared. Everything that is put up here is just to make sure we have a good time together if you chose me as your partner or vice versa. I have been burned before with rps and I am doing this just to protect myself. This thread will be updated periodically.
FB_IMG_1444808251204.jpg

My Lovely Candies
Rules
  • First off. do not respond to this thread. If you do it will be deleted without being read. I only respond to pm requests.
  • Posting size: 1 decently sized paragraph (4-5 sentences) or up to 3 paragraph (3-5 sentences each) minimum. Quantity is no reason to slack on quality, so make sure that they're good paragraphs and not just filled with actions, fillers, or fluff. I want details.
  • I'll give what I receive, however that does not mean you always have to match me but I do hope that you will try to (There's always a chance to improve your writing and I love challenges that help me to improve my own writing). Yet if I get a sentence or two don't expect for it to hold my interest for very long.
  • I will not accept one lining. No exceptions.
  • Plot! I love plot over sex scenes. Don't get me wrong I like the sexy parts, I really do but if our RP is filled with only sex, I'll get bored of the RP and drop it.
  • I play seme, uke, or seke.
  • If you have read thus far, tell me your favorite color. (In your pm if you are interested in rping with me)
  • If you have a problem with something, tell me. Do my posts make sense? Did I mix up the names? Maybe you're getting tired of this and want a plot twist? I'll work with you on that, and I do make mistakes. You just need to tell me and I'll fix it.
  • If you are more than one character in your post, then I hope your posts are longer. Again please don't just use fillers.
  • I do have my off days like anyone and I know that RL can get in the way…a lot. So I hold no grudge against someone who disappears. I'll wait one week for a post if no notice is given. If you don't post by then, I'll PM you. You then have one additional week to reply or message me back just to let me know that it's going to be awhile for a reply, or the thread might get dropped. Exceptions are made if you message me or leave a note in your signature saying you'll be gone or delayed.
  • Please be at least semi-lit. I'm not a grammar nazi, I would just like a post that makes sense. Please don't confuse me in your post. The occasional typo, misspelling, or incorrect homophone is okay. I do it as well, no ones perfect. If I am confused I will pm you, please don't take offense as I just want to understand.
  • Character Sheet/Summary (CS)- If you have one/make one I ask that the CS is placed in a spoiler in your first post, I'll do the same. I will also accept a copy of your CS in my inbox if you would rather do it that way. This is because I tend to have a lot of RP's going and get confused, and I don't want to do that to you.
  • With my plots and pairings, the genders can be changed. Even though the plot depicts a male character does not mean it has to be a male character nor the fact that if I ask for a male character to play alongside mine. I am very understanding when it comes to plots and if you like the plot idea but would rather play a different gender that is fine with me and vice versa. With that said I do however like Yaoi rps a lot so I am more than happy to do a Yaoi rp if you are interested.
  • Threads only! (just a precaution really, I know it states it in the forum rules but just wanted to be clear)
What I would like to see when you PM me:
  • Please make the title of the PM of which idea(s) interest you or character of mine you are interested in. If more than one interests you, then say so in the content of your message and list them out in the beginning of the pm.
  • If I left the roles open, then please tell me which one you'd prefer.
  • If you like an idea, but want to tweak it, then say so! I have no problem with tweaking any of my ideas. (There are a few plots that have an exception to this rule, if curious just ask me. I don't mind minor tweaking with them still so long as the main point of the story stays intact)
  • If you chose a pairing or picture inspiration and not a plot, then throw some ideas to me and we can discuss.
Now if I haven't scared you off, here are some of my Do's and Don'ts.
My Do's and Dont's
Favorites
Plot Twists
Third person writing
High emotional situations
- whether it's pain, pleasure, heartache, longing, joy, etc.
Accidental stimulation
Character development
Stubbornness of characters
(however not too excessive)
Competition- Pertains to multiple doms competing to administer dominance the best, or multiple subs competing to please a dom the best.
Nonsexual Servitude- Performing the duties of a slave or servant; typically refers to a master/slave relationship, and specifically refers to engaging in acts that are of a nature that is not necessarily sexual; typically correlates to objectification and/or housework.
Teasing- refers to scenes of foreplay prior to explicit, sexual intercourse, which may be physical and/or verbal to arouse one's partner to the point of frustration or desperation.
Sexual licking- The act of licking and/or being licked in areas of the body that are sexual, including but not limited to nipples, anus, genitalia, etc.
Romantic- Displaying or expressing love or strong affection, passion, either during love making or during normal scenes
Uppity- Expresses an interest in engaging in a story which the sub and/or bottom is combative and disobedient in any number of ways
Sexual Restraints- Refers to a dom/power bottom giving a command for how the sub may act in regard to sexual acts or within a sexual situation; often a decree of chastity or prohibition from any form of sexual contact
Master/slave/sub/pet
Light bondage for sexual play
Leash and collar
Hands cuffs
Blindfolds
Twincest

Mpreg (with certain plots, not all the time)
Clothed Sex- engaging in sexual acts while any number of players are partially or fully clothed; often associated with public play, uniforms and/or work place scenes
Consensual
Fingers in mouth
Dirty talking
Handjobs/fingerjobs
Nonsexual licking
Orgasm control
(Light)
Orgasm denial (Light)
Tail pulling
Experienced partners
Voyeurism-
The act of watching in secret
Physical exhaustion
Story driven
Anal virginity
Rimming-
act of giving oral stimulation to a partners anus, by the means of licking and/or penetrating the recipients anus with the tongue or being the recipient of such acts.
Oral sex
Realistic cum
Premature ejaculation
Internal cumshots-
act of ejaculating into another's body, or receiving such actions
Non-con scenes
Force-
act of forcing or being forced to perform sex through any means, often implying physical means
Kinbaku- A Japanese style of sexual bondage which involves tying up the bottom using simple yet visually intricate patterns of rope, usually to elevate pleasure while also immobilizing them.
Discipline/Punishment
Command/obey
Sadism/masochism
Sexual pain-
refers to the inclusion of physical pain due to acts which are directly sexual; typically rough or excessive penetration.
Scratching
Hair pulling
Masks
Sex toys
Sexy/slutty clothing
Chains
Incest
Biting
Heat/estrus-
In heat or estrus, where the user's own body and hormones create an intense desire for sexual activities in one's self or others around him
Role reversal- refers to the circumstances of a character that would be expected to behave in a certain manner, example an alpha wolf being sexually dominated or a mouse acting as prey to act in the opposite role, said wolf submitting or mouse hunting.
Roughhousing/wrestling
Sexual exhaustion
Sexual frustration
Height differences
Casualness-
treating sexual acts, having explicit dialogue or reacting to predetermined kinks casually, or as if they were normal in their setting
Flexibility
Inexperienced partners
Throat penetration
Gagging
Cum facials
Shooting cum
Bondage for art
Spanking
Pleasure denial
Begging
Glasses-
character wearing glasses or being aroused/attracted to a character wearing glasses
Suits/uniforms
Eclectic toys
Leather
Caging
Gags
Wax play
Age play-
refers to sexual partners with a large, socially unacceptable age gap (10-25 year gaps)
Small dom/big sub
Locker room scenes
Laboratory scenes
Nightclub/bar scenes
Outdoor scenes
Shower/bath scenes
Double penetration
Extreme tightness
Face-fucking
Kidnapping
Multiple partners
Coercion/blackmail

Dislikes/Nevers
One lining
Excessive Violence
First person writingv
Heavy rape
Ballbusting
Anal fisting
Anal gaping
Shaving
Snowballing-
the act of receiving cum into one's mouth transmitted from another person's mouth, or French kissing while sharing a load of cum between one another's mouths
Hyper sperm
Hard cum facials
Extreme hot cum/cold cum
Force feeding
Objectification-
act of being treated like an object
Suspension play
Degradation
Sexual torture-
greatly harms one sexually
Branding
Burning
Cock slapping
Food play
Gas masks
Harnesses
Apparatus/sex machines
Needle play
Vacuum toys
Living insertions
Cock tails/ snake cocks
Extreme huge balls/hyper cocks
Prehensile cocks
- ability to control the motion of the penis
Sheath play
Sissification
Tentacles
Underwear in mouth
Urethra play
Intestinal penetration
Cum enemas
Forced growth
Breath control
Genital torture
Nullification
- the removal of any body part
Emasculation/Castration- removal of a male's penis
Mutilation
Absorption
Vorarephilia
Digestion
Disposal
Unbirthing
Wetting
Watersports
Swallowing urine/feces
Scat torture
Scat
Marking
Vomiting
Multi genitalia
Infantilism
Any kind of body worship
Mummification
Hypnotism/mind control
Impalement
Necrophilia
Snot

Notes
~ If any of my plots or pairings interest you please PM me (See rule on PMing) and we can discuss things further.
~ Most likely I will have more ideas to come and pairings.
~ If a plot is taken that you are interested in don't fret. I am always open to starting another version of the thread if you can convince me of a new twist on it. (However I will only do two version of a plot idea)
~ If there is a plot of yours that you think I would be interested in, pm me with the details of the plot or idea.
~ If you see a character of mine that you like and want to do an rp with that character pm me with the characters name along with an idea if you have one.
If you still stuck around, here is what you've been waiting for, the plots and pairings listed in the next post.

Plots:
Blue lettering= Craving badly
***= Interested
Slash = not interested at this moment
All others that are not marked are extra ideas to give variety. But that doesn't mean I'm not interest in them.
Note: Plots are from my own head or a modified version of older rps that I have done over the years with the permission of my previous rp partners to reuse.​

***Revitalizing Passion
My Character: Cerin Tsukimi
Your Character: (Name can be changed but to make sure there is no confusion while readying the plot I've designated a name) Luca Koizumi

Both boys were raised by single fathers, however Cerin's mother chose to leave them which gave Cerin a deep fear that everyone will eventually leave him because even his own mother didn't want to be around him. Whereas (Luca's) mother was taken from him (the way she died is your choice), making him want to be better for that one special person so that he could protect them since he couldn't protect his mother. Cerin and (Luca) had become the best of friends, practically brothers. Their father's didn't seem to get along at first but as both boys continued to push their dads until something changed and both their single lives seemed to turn into something like a family again. It seemed as if those carefree childhood days would never end…though as everyone knows they do. Cerin and (Luca) were close in age, sadly not close enough. When Cerin went to Jr. High, (Luca) still had a year left in elementary. It wasn't that large of a gap but to kids, it was big enough. Cerin started to mature, discover new things and the biggest things he learned were the emotions of love and lust. It took mere moments for Cerin to realize that he was deeply attracted to and in love with his best friend. He knew that (Luca) wasn't like that and would surely be disgusted if Cerin confessed to him. And so Cerin began distancing himself from (Luca) and bottling his feelings
Things progressed so far that even their friendship died, Cerin could see the sadness in his friend's eyes but he knew it was for the best. Eventually Cerin and his father moved away. Time passed slowly and Cerin's father told him that he could no longer be away from his lover. His father confessed that it was (Luca's) father that he wanted to be with. Knowing the pain of being separated from your love, Cerin gave his father his blessings but asked that his father promise not to tell (Luca) where he was. EVER.
By the age of 19 Cerin became a bar tender, choosing not to continue his education. Now 21 he is the most popular bartender at Re'Cue a high class bar and lounge. (Luca) on the other hand was entering university at 18 to continue his education in (your choice).
Will Cerin ever tell (Luca) how he feels? What will happen when (Luca) goes to Re'Cue to release stress from Uni?
Watch how the tension rises and if these two can overcome years of misunderstanding and hurt to finally be together.

Prismatic Heart:
Note: This is a dream I had and is really rough so pardon the description of plot.
My character: C2 Seke
Your Character: C1 royalty of some sort. Seke preferred, open to discuss C1 being Seme or Uke​

C1 is male royalty from (country of your choice), he goes to (country) forced to find a bride since none suit him in his own country. His parents gave him a certain amount of time to learn about love/find love. Unfortunately C1 has no intention of doing what he is told and thus spends his time having all sorts of fun.
C2 has just gone through a catastrophic breakup and decided to go out drink in hopes to cheer himself up. However his night is just one disappointment after another. Until he runs into C1. They get talking and pretty much spill their guts to each other, finding the conversation refreshing.

When morning comes C2 wakes up with one of the worst hang-overs he's ever had. However he is greeted by a maid/handler of some sorts. C2 can't remember anything from the previous night but the maid/handler tells him that breakfast is prepared for him and after that he is told that he's to go shopping. Confused he questions almost everything told to him but after getting overly frustrated at none of them getting answered he complies and does what he's told.
After the day of shopping C2 gets to meet the person paying for everything, C1. After their meeting and learning how much C2 spent on clothes that day C1 becomes angry. C2 had only spent about $200.00 and C1 wanted him to spoil himself after C1 had heard all about what C2 had been through with their meeting last night.

C1 was doing all this at first to piss his parents off. C1 was instructed to find a bride, a female bride for which he instead decided to spoil some random guy, C2.
Upon C1's parent's meeting C2 they have mixed feelings (your decision really) about C2.
C2 is still confused about what's going on.

This will go on to C1 actually finding love in C2 and C2 opening his heart to love again with C1.
Possible plot twists:
A: C1's parent's throw a Formal Benefit where C1 introduced C2 to his parents.
B: C2's old love shows up and almost ruins things between C1 and C2.
C: C1's parent's try to force their choice of female brides on C1
D: Because C2 doesn't remember C1 he think C1 is someone different who has kidnapped him or something and wants to find the guy from the night before. C1 doesn't say anything about the night before after leaning that C2 doesn't remember because he's pissed that C2 doesn't remember. Instead C1 decided to use the information he gathered the night before to tip things in his favor and slightly mess with C2 as a sort of payback for not remembering.

Halfling or just Halfwit?:
My character: The Halfling Kain
Your Character: Choice from full blood vampire, werewolf, hunter, human mafia

Born from shadows and whispers. Left to die on the streets. This rift raft of unwanted origins finds himself in the midst of full bloods after trying to con a man for some money to buy himself food. Kain realizes that he had picked the wrong person only moments after finding himself surrounded in what 'looks' like a rundown mansion. However by some miraculous twist of fate Kain has found himself in the one place that could help him or will this just hinder him further.
Learning the truth about himself has so far brought only agony but is that just a teenagers angst at being controlled or is it truly torture.
What will come of a rebellious Halfling and his antics? Will the hunters finally get their chance to overthrow the plague on humanity? Will his own even acknowledge is blood? How will the mutts take to finding out about the halfbreed? And what's the mafia's interest in this little nobody who is barely connect to the blood he shares?

Teddy Bear:
My Character: Introverted/abused male
Your Character: Neighbor​
This is about a guy who had been abused his whole life starting with his father and with every boyfriend he happens to get. Finally realizing that he needs to get away from stuff like that he up and leaves for a new place hoping to get everything behind him. He starts a new college, new job and moves into a new place in a different town. Everything is going good, his neighbors are even nice to him when he is able to talk to them. With several years of being beaten on and told that you are crap he has a hard time not being shy especially when his next door neighbor in his apartment building talks to him. He is the most gorgeous guy in the whole building and seems very sweet. The kind of guy he always thought was too good for him. This story is based on the two neighbors getting to know each other and the neighbor helping the guy change and get away from his old life and he helps his neighbor to be more confident in his everyday life.

***Come Brighten my Darkening World:
My Character: Miharu
Your Character: New teacher/ New student. Dominate Seme or Dominate Uke​
Miharu grew up in a pretty tense home. Both his parents are very talented, his father is a well-known painter who also owns several businesses and his mother is a famous singer. It was no surprise that Miharu would be talented himself, but that could have been because his parent's pushed him to do every creative thing from theater to pottery. Miharu liked photography the best and piano. He would often sit at the piano with his mother's pianist and learn from him, he spent a lot of time at his father's studio as well. Though no matter how much interest or achievements he got, his parent's never seemed to be satisfied. Miharu was beyond a 4.0 student, participated in many club activities and was even called 'The young genius of the year'.
He worked hard every day studying and doing his work while his parent's pushed him harder and harder while doing their own work.
Some say it was no surprise that something bad happened to Miharu, others felt sorry for him. He saw it as an opportunity to start doing things for himself, however this new change came at a price. At the age of thirteen Miharu started to lose his sight, the doctor's said that by the time he was twenty he would be completely blind. Miharu wasn't as devastated by the news as his parents were but he could understand why. He was supposed to be the heir to their fortune and now since he couldn't paint, draw or read music his parents started trying for another child, someone who could carry on the family name.
At the age of 15 he couldn't hide it anymore, his sight had become so bad that his photos were crap and his music sounded horrible. Miharu could no longer draw properly and couldn't play the piano as well. He kept his old life a secret once he got into high school, it wasn't that hard seeing as how his younger brother was now the center of attention, he looked more promising to his parents then he ever did. This was something that he kept from his new friends when he started high school; no one knew what he was actually capable of when he was a child. Though part of Miharu missed being able to do the things he used to.
Now 18 years old Miharu is graduating soon, with no more scholarship opportunities and only the chance to rely on grades to get him into college. He still tries to hide the fact that he can barely see and tries to stay optimistic about his everyday life.
Looking for someone who finds out that Miharu is blind but doesn't treat him like everyone else does.[/u] Could be a new teacher or transfer/new student though I ask not someone who he has gone to school with before because he has always made sure that no one close to him knows that he has gone blind.

BlackBird Spiral:
My Character: Felix the #1 host
Your Character: Other host/client or bystander​
Breaking onto the scene the new male only club BlackBird Spiral has an amazing list of men you could spend your night with. Time slots are dictated by the client and the host will fulfill any request to the best of their ability. This new trend has been the talk of the town...but for Felix (MC) it's old news. Something that he has to do to get by and keep himself breathing. He would do anything for money and that has a reason (which you will find out in the thread).
This story is about client and host who need each other more then they think. However their relationship starts out like any other, merely strangers to each other. As time progresses their meetings get longer, their feelings develop and they start to break the rules whether they are personal rules or work related.
There are several plot twists ranging from simple career problems to dealing with the Yakuza.
The client (YC) is of your choosing, so long as he has had his sights on the #1 host- MC.

More to come....

Pairings:
Bold Lettering= What I want to play
Blue lettering= Craving badly
***= Interested
Slash = not interested at this moment
If it's not marked I don't care which one I play​

School:
Rich Student/ Poor Student
Teacher/Teacher
Teacher/ Student
Fantasy: (For these, any pairing with the same type creature or another kind of creature or a human)
Vampires
Werewolves
***Elves
Shifters
Neko
Witches/Wizards/Warlocks (pending rps)
Demons
Angels
Genetic alters (meaning creatures, droid/humans, plants, etc...)
Life:
Worker/Bosses Son/daughter
Boss/Worker
Neighbor/Neighbor
Businessman/Stowaway
Businessman/Escort
Businessmen from Rival companies
BDSM:
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Master/Master
Mistress/Mistress