MxF Do you have a short-term roleplay story idea?

Currently reading:
MxF Do you have a short-term roleplay story idea?

StrayTube

Knight
Local time
Today 12:54 AM
Pronouns
he/him
So, the majority of my roleplays have been long-term. Or, at least, I aim for the long-term. And even when I plan a crazy long story, it never reaches the end. After a while, the roleplays just fizzle out. I always get these crazy cool plots that I build up more and more as I continue to roleplay with my current partner but I've never once reached anything close to an ending. I set myself up planning for the long-term only to end halfway through the story. So, I got a little sick of it.

I'm so used to planning long stories that I never thought about making or entering a short-term roleplay story. A roleplay idea that has a beginning, middle, and end that is within reach. We come, tell our story, and leave. A short story for roleplaying. Well, I want to do that. I want to do short-term roleplaying... But I don't have any ideas for plots that work best in a short story. So, I'm asking anyone who sees this to help me.

If anyone has any ideas for a quick and simple roleplay story, I'm all ears. I'm not a newbie to roleplaying so I can be pretty versatile. I have my limits and my general writing style, but that's all stuff we can work out together. So, seriously. If you have an idea for a short story, but don't have anyone to do it with or to help you with the idea, hit me up. Hell, if you're just like me and just want to do short-term roleplaying but don't have any ideas, hit me up too. We can both figure out a unique story that can be told rather quickly.

Anyway, that's all. Hit me up if you're interested.
(P.S: Also, yeah, I'm looking for a female RP partner. Just an FYI. Okay. Bye.)

Yours, StrayTube :)

Hello there, I'm a female and I'm 22 years old. If you want a short term roleplay then I can be your partner with that. Even though it's short, I do want it to be a story that makes sense and build up and chemistry must still be there

Back
Top Bottom