All Do you love him or the money?

Currently reading:
All Do you love him or the money?

Local time
Today 5:33 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
Hello, everyone, I'm Aussie I've been writing for a few years now. I'll write just about anything as long as it isn't horror-themed or has any kind of physical abuse unless it's a fight scene.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I tend to write in multiple paragraphs, but I have no problem writing just one. As for my schedule, I'm pretty much almost always available.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I actually don't have much experience with gore so it would be quite new for me. I don't have issues with blood or bones sticking out.
As for violence, I'm fine with mental and verbal type stuff. Physical is mostly for fighting scenes, but I'm fine with the occasional fight like slapping or punching. Just ask before.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do, but it's not something I actively look for if it's agreed upon or leads to that situation fine by me.
Limitations no bathroom room stuff or abusive behavior

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Not usually

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Modern
Fantasy
Historical (ex: Western or medieval)
Futuristic

I'm down for any pairing just can't think of any besides
MxM
FxF
MXF

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Do you love him or the money?

That is what Y/C asked themselves: They had married a man who was charming and kind, but he also had money from running a business. He also had no problems with how you spent it or what you did while he was away. Y/C's husband had complete faith in their partner, but after getting together with friends, Y/C couldn't help but wonder if they're taking their husband's blind faith in them for granted.

So when their husband comes home and decides to take a vacation after constantly leaving the country,. Y/C decides to use this chance to find out the answer to their burning question.
------------------------------------------------
If you are not interested in this plot, I have others or we can come up with one together.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread) I usually make them up as I go

Back
Top Bottom