All Do You Mind??

Currently reading:
All Do You Mind??

Local time
Today 6:25 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello!! My name is Alex and I identify as genderfluid. Though I was originally born female I still am genderfluid. I lean towards male so My pronouns go in this order He/They/She. I do switch gender roles, it all depends on the roleplay and how my partner identifies. I've been writing for about 10 years now. But let's get to the chase..

I prefer a Dominant or at least a switch partner to roleplay with. My characters are sub and rarely switch. I am fine with smut just please let me know when you're gonna DM me just for that. When DMing me please cut to the chase. I would love to know about you or your character after you tell me why you're Dming me. I am fine with any writing style. I'm very open to any kind of roleplay.My schedule is weekdays from 9am-2pm.

I have a lot of kinks, you name it. But I do have limits like every human being. My limits are no vore,waste,piss and gore. As I said before I do write smut and sexual roleplays. I do write fandoms. So here are the pairings and the pairings I prefer to play as.

-CEO x Assistant (Assistant)
-Prince x Prince
- prince x knight
-Superhero x Villain/Anti-hero
-Omegaverse

I also write anime fandoms such as MHA, Haikyuu, Demon Slayer,Attack On Titan and The Promised Neverland. If you do have a pairing that you want to roleplay as I am down to roleplay with you but here are the ones I prefer to play as ….

MHA:
  • Katsuki Bakugou x Izuku Midoriya (Izuku)
  • Eijirou Kirishima x Katsuki Bakugou (Bakugou)
  • Hitoshi Shinsou x Denki Kaminari (Denki Kaminari)
  • Momo Yaoyorozu x Kyoka Jirou (Kyoka Jirou)
  • Shoto Todoroki x Katsuki Bakugou (Katsuki Bakugou)
  • Shoto Todoroki x Izuku Midoriya (Izuku Midoriya)

Haikyuu:

• Bokuto x Kuroo (kuroo)
  • Kageyama x Hinata (Hinata)
  • Iwaizumi x Oikawa (Oikawa)
  • Kuroo x Kenma (kenma)
If you have any questions about any pairings or something just Dm me or ask. Don't be afraid to ask or Dm me. Anyways. Bye!!!!

-Max~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom