MxM Dom or switch(me) x whatever just not weak sub (smut or somethin)

Currently reading:
MxM Dom or switch(me) x whatever just not weak sub (smut or somethin)

Sir Nate Of The Unknown

Master Of Boredom
Local time
Today 10:23 PM
So yeah im thinking about a Dom or switch x whatever for f sake. Im just so bored rn and would be nice if the bottom is a power bottom or isnt a bottom in personality but only when intimate relationship is establish (like those bearded macho guy that wants to punch the lights out of you but being as sweet and cute af when they are sub) i usually take the switch or dominant role (cause apparently thats rare)

So okay, I am litterate which means i write more than 2 paragraphs that may consisit of 4 to 5 sentences. I also roleplay in 3rd person, and i usually rp as the dom male which sometimes would be nice to see a switch in that aspect. Also i will move the plot forward with you but you have to help build it up to and we can discuss on plots but for now i only have pairings.
Also please be active, i can reply 2 to 3 times a day depending on your timezone. Mine is GMT+7, so i would like for you to atleast reply once but if we could keep on rping at the same day that would be terrific.

What i can and not do: vanilla and a little bit of rough play but no kinks (i havent venture down that path but we could discuss it just nothing too much like toilet play or vore or gore or non con anything that could pontentially harm the characters thats a big no, im a sucker for a romantic and passionate rp let it be wholesome kay? Angst maybe but dont put it in the smut, that dont feel right.)

So the pairings:
*****"anything would do goddarn it im bored
***Highschool delinquent x Highschool Sweetheart
*****Human x Alien race/ monster / orc (reptil or dinosaur like humanoid race or anyother menacing looking species)
****Human x Vampire
***** Normie x mafia boss
Whatever you have in mind just tell me and i might consider, alright you can pm or comment here if you're up for it.

Last edited:
I'd be interested if you're still looking! I'm new to this site but I've been rping MxM for years.

Back
Top Bottom