Currently reading:
MxF Dominate man needed (DC universe)

Vitalia

Serf
Local time
Today 9:55 PM
Pronouns
She/ her
Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread. I look forward to meeting you. I have been writing for close to 10 years. I normally only do plots with some kind of sci-fi or fantasy element. Or At least takes place in a more extreme situation than just day-to-day pairings.

Note: I'm open to any and all ideas that you have. I'm happy to do something original or completely different if you have any ideas for a roleplay. I'm very flexible.

I tend to respond pretty quickly. Sometimes I get busy though and I'm not able to respond for a few days or a week. I try my best to communicate these things ahead of time.

I prefer for there to be at least a little bit of smut in my role plays. Usually a good 30%. I'm a huge fan of building sexual attention and character development. I find that sex scenes much more interesting when there's been some good character development leading up.

I'm not necessarily hard set and having a role play that is purely in Canon. I am more than happy to do role plays. We're both OCs. That has a similar feel. I'm merely using the Canon character of Bane to kind of get at the power dynamic that I'm looking for. I'm open to any and all ideas that you have.

I am monna have been RPing for a many years. I aim to write around 3-5 paragraphs and really build the story with my partner. I do enjoy sex scenes but I also enjoy plot, its nice to build tension I find I enjoy the erotic parts more.

As of late I have been joying rps that focus with intimidation or force. I love being tied up and sexily tortured though. Out characters are in a game of cat and mouse. I was thinking your character would be some one who is very dangerous but for some reason he has a soft spot for mine.

I enjoy giving the male charters a run for their money. Playing stronger women who are in the end are submissive. That being said I also fully enjoy being a more traditional submissive character. I also prefer to play characters that aren't completely perfect or moral. Since my character would be getting paired up with a supervillain only makes sense that she has questionable morals as well.

At the moment I am craving a rp with someone playing bane (or a similar character) from the batman universe. I would prefer to play and oc. But I'm more than happy to play a cannon character as well.

To me when someone is playing a Canon character they don't have to necessarily stick to one cannon. I think it's best just to try to capture the energy of the character and make it your own.

Bane RP ideas:

I have some ideas, maybe my character was kidnapped by scarecrow and used as a test subject. I'm the only person who hasn't had a horrific adverse reaction to the experimental medication and he takes her to figure out why. Maybe he believes that scarecrows concoction can somehow help him with his drug reliance.t Either be taken from her normal day life or "rescued"by him.

My character has a superpower that he wants to exploit it for one of his plans.
I could also be a scientist / physician that he takes to conduct research for him.

I am very into hypnosis. I kind of like the idea of my character possibly being hypnotized to fall in love with bane as payment from Hugo strange. It would provide lots of interesting drama.

We could also do a scenario where my character has limited superpowers and is a super low level super villain or hero who gets in way over her head.

I'm also very open to being the more dominant character. They become partners and it turns into a dynamic where emotionally and socially. She is the dominant one while physically bane would be more dominant.

Please feel free to say hi. I'd love to hear your ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom