Closed Domination (18+)

Currently reading:
Closed Domination (18+)

Yamiiga

Roleplay Addict
Local time
Today 7:28 PM
I've just made a new character who I want to start roleplaying with as soon as possible (preferably longterm), called Addison.

Basic Info on Addison:
Personality: Addison is very self-confident, causing him to be selfish. He gets whatever he wants, he doesn't care what he has to do to get it. He is also very flirtatious he'll flirt and tease someone every chance he gets. Addison gets very angry very quickly, you don't want to be anywhere near him when he's like that. Otherwise he'll start a fight.
Appearance:
Addison is 5'7", he is slightly chubby and curvy. He has long black hair that goes down to the middle of his back. Addison has a facial scar that goes diagonally from the left of his face down to the right. His eyes are a light grey.

He often wears long sleeved shirts with a leather jacket, for his bottoms he wears either leggings or skinny jeans. However when he's at work or doing business he wears something formal like a suit and tie.

I don't really mind what the scenario is, but heres one that I've come up with.

Your character is in some sort of trouble (could be financial, physical, I'll let you chose). He goes to Addison and asks for his help, as he has heard that this man can fix any problem. However theres a catch. The catch is that your character has to work in his gang. I would like if possible for the relationship that happens to be canon but I don't mind if its not.

One of the things that I want to happen is that I want Addison to be dominated. I want there to be a power struggle.

Things I'll do:
Smut
Mpreg
BDSM

Things I won't do:
Shotacon
Lolicon
Scat
Vore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom