Currently reading:
MxM Doms needed in a new roleplay

spacenavi

Baron
Local time
Today 8:38 PM
Hello! My name is Dakota, 18 and I am looking for new people to privately roleplay with! I have been roleplaying for about 6 years now and really enjoy it but I've found that most of my roleplays have dried up recently
I am disabled and that can be draining so length of responses depends, usually a paragraph or two, maybe a little shorter or longer depending. you can expect a response a day unless im really sick in which I will let you know.
I roleplay with my OCs and they can be altered to fit the scenario weve picked.

all of my characters are submissive and I cant play dom, I need a dominant partner only, im sorry

Fandoms I rp in: Harry Potter (always up for this one), criminal minds (never done this one but it might be fun), MASH (yes the 70s show), heroes of Olympus, the last of us (who doesn't love a TLOU rp), hunger games, and others but the list can be long. of course, we can talk about other plots and stories in personal messages.

I really hope to hear from you soon to discuss a roleplay or just talk for a while!

Hello! I would love to discuss roleplaying with you! I usually always play a dominant role so this is great :) oh and I'm sort of new to this site but I have been roleplaying for about 8 years. I think so anyways haha

Back
Top Bottom