Unspecified ~Don't Forget The Ancient Ones~

Currently reading:
Unspecified ~Don't Forget The Ancient Ones~

xCourtofDreamersx

Through Love, All Is Possible
Local time
Today 6:26 PM
I honestly don't know if I should be bothering myself in doing this again...
I have one rp that I am perfectly happy with. Kudos to that person.
But why not give this another shot? Again.

Do not message me and say, 'Hey, you wanna roleplay?' or leaves a lazy impression on me. Oh! And do not ask me to start the thread either. Every. Single. Time. Oh, can you start? Oh, can you start? I literally have no problem in starting one, it's get annoying when I have to start every thread every freaking time when the scenario is clearly right there! I am busy too! Geez. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who gets ask this either. ~Inserts annoyed facial expression~

~Rules~
My Rules are usually the same and will probably never change.

Rule One:
I feel more comfortable rping with some that are at least three years younger than me or around my age. Anyone that is younger is going to be iffy, but we shall see?

Rule Two:
Ratio:
Story 80/40 Smut
I completely adore Sarah J. Maas and her books since she does such a wonderful job with the storyline and the hot naughtiness that came along with it too. I found another book that has such a good storyline with hot naughtiness too called A Touch of Darkness. You can see where I am going with this, hm? Hm, Cassandra Claire has shown a nice naughty side which I have come to fangirl over so hard. I don't do just fluffy. I can't. If I want that, I would have stayed put somewhere far far away from here.

Rule Three:

I will not suffice with one paragraph. I write my responses up to four or five paragraphs, maybe more depending on the content that is given. I will not settle with one-liners or one paragraph. No asterisks either which are these > *. We aren't going there either. If you can't write a decent detailed response, then how do you expect our roleplay to go?

Rule Four:
~I have certain Triggers that I would not like to be reminded of. So, please do keep that in mind for me and others who also had a dark time. Thank you. We all experience this in some ways and some people includes family, friends, relatives, and even siblings.

Triggers List:

Abuse

Cutting

Drugs

Depression

(Do not even refer to these as I will quit the roleplay instantly.)

Rule Five:
~Don't be a mind-reader. It's really annoying. You got what my character is doing and thinking on its own. Now, it's your turn to respond as a character would in that situation or whatever environment that they are put into. As long as it's not mind-reading. xD

Rule Six:
~Don't control my characters and I won't control yours. Agreed? Now, if we are teleporting or doing something that requires movement. Then you can move them as you want. Just try not to control the character. I know I find this hard as well and have to think outside the box. I do try my best to not tread on anyone's toes and really that's all anyone can do. Try your best and be you!

Rule Seven:
~Drama is most welcome, but please do refrain from being a drama queen. Don't start your roleplay off with kidnapping or something aggressive. Like woah, calm down there sir or madame!

Rule Eight:
~I am 100% supportive of the LGBTQ community. <3 I will only do MxM, MxF, and FxF. That greatly depends on a lot of things as I haven't rp with it as long as I have the others.

Rule Nine:
I play Male and Female. (Because I am that talented. xD) If we decided to play both females, we will be doubling up that way it's fair for both of us and not taking advantage of one another. Plus, I don't get stuck playing one gender. Now, let's say you play a male more than a female which is perfectly fine. Totally fine. No worries at all. We can definitely do that. If you are a male and you play only one gender then that's fine too. Hopefully, I got all that cover and clarified for everyone to understand this. xD

Rule Ten:
For the love of gods and goddesses, please communicate with me and don't just assume that I will like one idea or anything. Partners discussed problems and addresses issues. I am busy too. I do not like being pushed or accused or even stalk. Thank you very freaking much!

Additional Note:
I am working my state fair this year and I will be absent between 2:30 pm to 10:00 pm for 10 days. It will go from the 12th-22nd of this month.

Time Zone:
Central Time Zone

The Scenario That I Have in Mind:
Do you like the Gods and Goddesses of Greek Mythology? In a new world that has been taken over by the gods, the three ruler top gods are Zeus, Posidon, and Hades. All three of them are legends. The modern day world is New Greece and that is where the world shines with the gods and goddesses. A new time of peace and prosperity had ran down on the mere humans who worship their gods. They are known to be merciful when they wanted too and they were tired of the mortal world screwing up every time they would take a peek. A bloody war had taken place and who was better to lead than the God of War: Ares even though his counterpart Athena- the wisdom one- thought it was better to lay down the law then to battle. Of course, Ares got what he wanted and a bloody battle rage between mere mortal and the powerful gods and goddesses. They were no match for the one that held power above their head, who rule the underworld with an iron fist, the sky with lighting and thunderstorms, and then the oceans that could create tsunamis.

Hades owns a club that is in the gambling department with the second floor being to challenge any soul who dares to do a dark dealing with the God of Death. If they don't fulfilled their part of the deal then their souls are taken by Hades. It's his number one rule. Apollo had the sun lounge which is another club to get into and the Lover's Club is own by Aphrodite as well. These three has been the top most booming club for humans to come in and go with a long wait list to get in. The media loves these clubs as they get so much attention and responses from the humans as well as wondering what dirty secrets that they could spill from the clubs, but there is usually nothing to report except for the usual. So, everyone goes on with their life.

Everyone fell under their power, but it was freedom that they had given them with a new world order as well. Everyone has happy as can be, but not everyone is. Some still find it difficult to cooperature under the god's and goddesses now. They know that they live among them and the social media loves to exploits every little thing that they know about them and turn them into the villains to spice up things even though the motto is, 'The truth has to come out eventually." Not all of the humans are happy about this, but no dares to defied a god or goddess with their immortality and their gifts. Someone among the gods and goddesses or even one of their fellow humans who work for them has come with a concoction that seem to make everyone forget who they are. They target the ones that will the deepest and doesn't know what's going on as the ones affected goes by an alias name and not by their true names. The ones that are affected by these have no memories of who they truly are and have little memories of what had happened. The top three watch as their fellows gods and goddess have vanished without a trace even though they live among the humans.

Hades had the most difficulty with this because of his dear Persphone-the only one to tell him to shut up and gets away with it without being smited down by him. She had vanished as well and into the realm of the mortals of not knowing who she is. He highly suspects that it was her mother Demeter that was behind this, but he has no leads on her either. His two trustful twin brothers Thanatos and Hypnos seem to have vanished as well which he had no choice, but to close the gates. Hypnos was somewhat affected by this, but the affects didn't last long due to his own resistance against another potion as he was a potion master. He step in his brother's shoes to help the dead, but he wasn't as nice or understanding as his brother. He tried to have several conversations with him to get him remember, but nothing was working at all. He was frustrated with this to no end. Hecate has been helping with Hades and lending him her mirror to track down Persphone and somehow get her to remember him and them again as well as Thanatos.

Artemis- the Goddess of The Hunt has also lost her memories due to what has been going on and it's a huge crisis for the leader of her Amazonian warriors. They have no leader to follow and have to make due until helps arrive or they could somehow get Artemis to remember who she was as well, but the question to all of them? What can they do to get the ones that have been affected back with their memories in tact?

The Gods That I Played:
Thanatos
Hypnos

The Goddesses That I Played:
Artemis
Persphone

So, this one has been bouncing quite strongly through my mind and I have been thinking about it for some time before deciding to post it here and see if it attracts any interests. Also, I have been thinking about turning this into a group roleplay, but then I remember I am an introvert and don't really like groups at all. So, one on one for me, but at least we have many Gods and Goddesses to pick from, hm? I am also open to some new ideas as well as I have been bored out of my mind and looking for something dark and forbidden, but I'll save that for another time.

If you have anything else to add to this large scenario, please feel free to do so. Again, Communicate with me.

Back
Top Bottom