MxF Dove’s 1x1 Search

Currently reading:
MxF Dove’s 1x1 Search

LemonDove

Knight
Local time
Today 12:24 AM
Hello, everyone!

I am an experienced roleplayer. I average 500-800 words per response, but I tend to match up with whoever I'm writing with. That being said, I expect you to be literate and give me more than a few sentences to work with.

You can expect at least one or two replies from me per week, but sometimes I can crank out multiple in a day. It all just depends on my work, health, and extracurricular activities. I understand that everyone else has a life outside of the internet too, so I am ghost-friendly and patient.

I like friendly conversation outside of the roleplay. It's certainly not a requirement, but please feel comfortable enough to discuss story-building or any changes to the roleplay.

I play male and female characters equally with no favoritism. I enjoy doubling up, and I like adding side characters to my stories if needed.

I create new characters that are unique to each roleplay that I am a part of. For their reference photos, I use mostly digital art that leans towards realism. I prefer those over photos of cartoonish/anime pictures.

So, what do I want to roleplay now?
At the moment, I am wide open to suggestions and in the mood for just about anything- so long as we can come up with a good storyline to follow.

Ideas to Expand Upon:
Adventure. Exploring new lands, maybe treasure hunting?
Pirates. I'm picturing a Pirates of the Caribbean setting/time period.
Vikings. I finished The Last Kingdom and I'm starting the Vikings tv show, so I've just got that culture on my brain.
Fantasy. This is broad, but I'm thinking fantasy creatures- Elves, mermaids, fairies, etc.
Medieval. I'd probably be down for anything involving princesses, princes, kings, queens and the like.
Sci-fi. Maybe something with humanoid aliens, or humans exploring new planets.
Gifted. Superpowers, super humans, superheros.. you get the point.
Time Traveling. Whether to the future or past, I just imagine someone is trying to get back to where they came from.
Zombies. The Walking Dead type zombies come to mind, but I could also see using ones like in World War Z or I Am Legend.
Survival. Stranded on an island, lost in the wilderness, etc.
Romance. This is something that I love to add to my role plays if it flows with the story.

For sexual content, I have no limits aside from those listed in the site rules.

I do not mind adding violence or gore to a roleplay. I can't say for sure what my limit is, because I have never had any issues with someone describing something so disturbing that I've felt the need to address it and ask them to dial it back a notch.

As far as Fandom-based role plays go…
I don't mind incorporating settings or ideas from books, shows, or movies, but I refuse to play as characters from them. If there is a fandom we want to base our roleplay around, I expect us to come up with our own plot and create our own characters in that universe.
Some examples of fandoms I could work with include, but are not limited to:

Skyrim. Something I've done before is used the map and lore of Skyrim as the foundation for a roleplay that we created our own adventure in.

The Last Kingdom. I think it would be fun to drop some characters of our own into that setting and write our own story.

Vikings. I've only just finished season 2, but we could use the settings and premise of the show to weave our own tale.

ATLA. Never roleplayed this before, but the new live action show has reminded me how much I enjoyed the cartoon. I think this universe has a lot of potential to create an adventure in.

The 100. I just like the idea of humans returning to a more primitive Earth after living in space for years.

Plots:
I will update as more come to mind, but right now I don't have too many detailed ideas beyond the basic genres I've listed.
(Any plots I create are completely open to be changed and/or expanded upon)

The basic idea here is that someone touches a powerful relic that either sends them to another time period or fantasy realm. There, they would be immediately seen as a potential threat, perhaps accused of witchcraft. They are taken to a ruler (or some type of royal) who is to decide their fate. Our time traveler will have to gain the ruler's trust, convince everyone that they are not a threat, and try to find their way back home. The ruler, on the other hand, may end up too intrigued with the time traveling visitor, and want to stop them from leaving.

Or vice versa, and we have a ruler/royal from another time or realm somehow make their way into our modern times. They'll have the hard job of convincing an average human that they are not a crazy person in a costume, and that they need help getting home.

I hope something here caught your eye! If not, keep in mind that I am open to suggestions and your ideas. Please message me if you're interested! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom