MxF Down for a Roleplay

Currently reading:
MxF Down for a Roleplay

Local time
Today 10:28 PM
Hello there, as you can see, i'm new to this forum and without a role play or partner (What a shame!) So I have no choice but to put up a advertisement of my desires and specifications.

If were going to do NSFW Roleplays then i'm pretty down for anything. Things i'm not bowled over will be listed below :*Will be updated whenever*
.Incest
.Pedophilia
.(Depending) furries
.Scat, vomiting or any human excremants
.necrophilia

Now i'm rather inclined to force-play or also Rape like themes or plots, breaking, Stockholm syndrome, you know what i'm on about, So i obviously tend to lean to more subordinate characters that tend to be quite timid and what ever, I have though lately been trying to expand them a bit more but again this is my fail safe really.
Some Roleplay ideas I'm interesting are :

.Vampire X Human
.Master X Slave/Maid
.Werewolf X Human (Yeah i know i said no furries...but fuck you)
.Killer/Kidnapper X human (Sounds fun!)
.Some stalker with a crush would be fucking funny, whatever...
.Red-riding X Wolf (When i say this i'm more thinking human like wolf or transforms like a Werewolf, similar to the one above)
.Teacher X Student
*These again are also for updating for whenever I desire*

I'm also inclined to roleplay in fandom based things (although my characters are mainly original, I can still compromise and double up with an existing character if this suffices)
Fandoms listed (but not limited to) are-
.Mass Effect ( not Andromeda...)
.Lupin III
.TF2
.Phantom of the opera (...yeah I know I know!!)
.Skyrim
*As mentioned, list is here from now until further updated*

I'm including these here just to give a little bit more variable to anybody seeing, My characters within some of these are in my opinion more fleshed out but that is up to you on that I guess. I literally died of my own cringe writing this so please be easy on me, Anyway, I hope at least one of you finds what you may need within this lack-luster list! Thanks for giving your time in perusing it!

*A friendly reminder*

I'm like anyone, I have stuff to do, I have work, study, basically a life out of the internet. I can also understand if a partner is stuck in a response or just whatever. What I don't appreciate however is when a partner never responds or goes cold on me. I'd appreciate it if my partners tell me if there not interested in roleplaying any longer or they are genuinely stuck with a point in the story. Again if real life has gotten in the way I don't care, but i'm saying this now only because this has happened more than once, to the point I just become fed up with roleplaying at all, so if any of this happens, please let me know, or if you know your not reliable, then i'm not the partner for you!

Last edited:
New here, but up for mostly anything! English IS my second language, but years of writing and speaking has helped quite a bit in that regard ;)

(Disclaimer, will add this to the original post but I just thought to bump it in, so no one can skim past my intro)

*A friendly reminder*

I'm like anyone, I have stuff to do, I have work, study, basically a life out of the internet. I can also understand if a partner is stuck in a response or just whatever. What I don't appreciate however is when a partner never responds or goes cold on me. I'd appreciate it if my partners tell me if there not interested in roleplaying any longer or they are genuinely stuck with a point in the story. Again if real life has gotten in the way I don't care, but i'm saying this now only because this has happened more than once, to the point I just become fed up with roleplaying at all, so if any of this happens, please let me know, or if you know your not reliable, then i'm not the partner for you!

(Again, I don't mean to come off passive-aggressive, I just thought this was a point I should bring up!)

i'm up for roleplaying, wouldn't mind doing the master x slave idea, or the vampire idea too, honestly i'm up for anything, though i really do like to do slave/harem kind of things, so i'm very interested in roleplaying with you.

i'm up for roleplaying, wouldn't mind doing the master x slave idea, or the vampire idea too, honestly i'm up for anything, though i really do like to do slave/harem kind of things, so i'm very interested in roleplaying with you.
Thanks for getting in contact! I'll either message you or visa versa!

Bumping the thread. The water has run dry and in need of an oasis. However, replies will not be as frequent.

Back
Top Bottom