Unspecified Dragon Age Origins/2/Inquisition

Fable

Emperor
Local time
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello all!
This is my second request thread that is specifically geared towards finding a DA:O/DA2/DAI rp that I'm really craving.
I would personally prefer to write an OC, or my own Inquisitor, Hawke, or Warden. However, I don't care if you want to write for cannon or your own character. We don't even have to have much to do with the plot of the gamea, I'm just craving to return to the world.

A little about me, I'm Fable, my pronouns are She/Her, and right now I'm on pretty frequently. Sometimes work gets to be too much and I go MIA for a while. With that, I'm super tolerant to whatever posting speed you need to do. Several times a day? Great! Once a week? I totally get it.
I'm looking for a partner to do some FxF rps with me. I'm totally down to do FxM pairings too, just not so comfortable writing out FxM smut. I can try, but no promises.
I generally play traditionally Femme characters.
I'm not one of the people who writes a novel for every response, I'd say I range from a paragraph to three on most replies.

Let me know if you're interested! If you have more questions, you're welcome to ask me, or check out my other RT for more information.

Last edited:
HELLO MY FRANDDDDDD.
So actually seeing that someone was into Dragon Age made me impulse-make my profile earlier today 😂😂
I've played Origins and DA2, but Inquisition is where I started sinking hundreds and hundreds of hours into the franchise, so if it was set in Inquisitor-time Fereldan/Orlais I'd know more lore and shit after a quick brush-up. (Have made plenty of fanfic about it too! Lol) I don't go heavy smut, but romance is def in the wheelhouse, and enthusiasm is dialed to 11 lol. I'd love to hear more!!

It just so happens that Vasara Glyndark and I are gearing up start a new DAO story with plenty of room for new OC's.

Check out Dragon Age; Sins of the Father in the characters and world section if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom