Unspecified drain’s request thread! fxf & mxf— seeking long term partners.

Currently reading:
Unspecified drain’s request thread! fxf & mxf— seeking long term partners.

Drain

꧁hot queer femme꧂
Local time
Today 12:10 AM
hi there! i'm evangeline, and welcome to my request thread!

Most call me Evan, or just Drain! Whatever you prefer is fine, I love a good nickname. But let's cut right to the chase. Below I'll be listing some rules and information regarding my writing style and preferences. I'm keeping it short and sweet, this post will not reflect my writing skills haha.

1. Third Person Only.
Sorry to all that prefer first, but I give out more detailed/thorough responses when writing in third.

2. Faceclaims.
I don't discriminate, EVER. Use whoever you want, as long as it's not digital art or anime.

3. Detail.
I usually enjoy a few meaty paragraphs, but more is fine. I'll always match. Just no one-liners nor single paragraphs.

4. Timing.
I typically respond AT LEAST once a day. On good days where I'm not busy, you'll get frequent responses. On busy days, you may not get a response at all. Keep in mind, I work full days sometimes, so I may not have the energy to respond every single day.

5. Skill?
I'm not an advanced writer. I'd consider myself semi-advanced. All I ask of you is to make your responses readable. Decent grammar and good spelling is a must!

6. Communication.
If you find yourself busy. Tell me. If you lost interest, tell me! Do not ghost! Please! I don't want to wait on a roleplay, not knowing if you'll ever respond or not. Make it easier for both of us.

7. Roleplay Settings???
I don't know how else to put it! I prefer Slice of Life, Post Apocalyptic, and Supernatural (Vampires, demons, etc.)

8. Smut.
I love the plot but I also love smut. It doesn't need to be the main focus of the story, but I like it being included! Smut doesn't need to be extensive, but again, I do really love and enjoy it.

9. Limits.
I don't really have any. I can do Non-Con, and incest (step parent/step siblings only). BUT ABSOLUTELY NO SCAT, WATERSPORTS, OR VORE. i do b liking anal virginity tho.

finally it's over!

Yes! Now onto the good stuff. My plots & pairings!
(For right now, I only have one, but I'll surely add more in the future)

PAIRINGS
step siblings
best friends
good girl x bad boy/girl
christian girl x devil worshipper

SLICE OF LIFE:
(this could be both fxf or mxf just let me know!) The moment YC ran into MC, it was almost as if he knew she was the one. From her curls, to her big green eyes, YC couldn't help but feel mesmerized. She had accidentally busted her lip on his shoulder, she was bleeding. She assured him that it was fine, but he couldn't let her go that fast. Asking her where she was heading, she says "Home." She lived in Brooklyn, YC lives in Manhattan. The train ride wasn't that bad, especially from their school, NYU. YC was going to miss his class, but he didn't care. He just wanted to know this strange girl. Getting to know her, he learns that she's in a toxic relationship with a narcissist. YC feels an urge to save her. Once he does, he realizes that there is more he needs to protect her from... Borderline Personality Disorder.
(my character suffers from BPD [borderline personality disorder]. my intention isn't to romanticize the mental illness at all, simply because i also suffer from it— every single day. so please don't assume that i'm trying to romanticize any mental illness)

SUPERNATURAL;

POST APOCALYPTIC:

If any peak your interest, don't be afraid to PM me! Thank you.

xoxo drain!

Last edited:
Hmmm... you have me quite intrigued. I know what it's like to be 'mentally different' from others. Autistic, myself.

Hmmm... you have me quite intrigued. I know what it's like to be 'mentally different' from others. Autistic, myself.
It's honestly a struggle functioning as a normal human being in society! It's unfortunate. But if you're interested, please PM me!

It's honestly a struggle functioning as a normal human being in society! It's unfortunate. But if you're interested, please PM me!
Amen to that. But then... what's better... being society's concept of 'normal'... or being our unique 'normal' where we're comfortable with ourselves?

bumpy bump bump, pls roleplay with me!

Back
Top Bottom