MxM dramatic and possibly wholesome slowburn anyone?

Currently reading:
MxM dramatic and possibly wholesome slowburn anyone?

Realitea

Ayo who dis?
Local time
Tomorrow 3:55 AM
Pronouns
she/her/they/them
About me/my preferences/expectations:

I do prefer writing male characters. just as male x male relationships. I can't tell you exactly why but that's what I am most comfortable with!
When it comes to creating a story with another person, I yearn for a stark creative exchange. I wish for my partner to be just as invested into our story and characters as I am or at least isn't bothered with me gushing about them! I try not to half-ass anything as long as you don't!

The length of my replies is completely based off of the current setting so I can't talk lengths about paragraphs, I just write however it feels right for the moment without making it too short of course. One-liners are still a no no!

Any major events, time skips and all are discussed beforehand as well as planned sexual intercourse. When it's romance I really love a good old slow burn, without pulling it unnecessary into unnatural lengths though.

When violance takes place in our story I do appreciate a good description about it! Don't make it..well disgusting, but there are aesthetic ways to describe a violent act or especially the emotions coming along with it (which is kind of the keypoint of my interest in that aspect)

I also do not expect you to write daily, because I sure won't (except it turns into my hyperfixation then I can guarantee for nothing considering my reply rate lol). After all we do have lifes! We can just go with the flow and if there will be longer longer breaks, let's just talk about it, I do not bite as long as you don't haha.

You can also see an example of my style of writing on my profile!

No-Go's I can list spontanously:
  • rape/non-con
  • underage
  • vore
About other limits it is highly dependent on the context so I so expect to be respectful if I might interject with an idea, just like I wouldn't be mad if you'd be against one of mine, may it be from the character's background or for example a planned out sexual scene between the characters,

Topics, themes, tropes I like:
  • fantasy/urban-fantasy
    • Greek Mythology (god x human, god x god)
    • Religious themes (biblical angels/demons aka fallen angels turned demon)
    • demon/human
    • dragons
    • mermaids
    • modern magicians
    • supernatural creature/hunter

• slice of life
    • enemies to lovers
    • mental health recovery
    • artist/muse
    • age gap (no underage like said above)
    • underground cop/criminal
    • "And they were roommates"
    • sunshine/black cat
    • best friends
    • former childhood bestfriends turned strangers turned friends turned lovers lol

• anything psychological
  • dark themes are welcome and appreciated
  • wholesome
  • angst
  • hurt/comfort

Fandoms I would like to write:
  • My Hero Academia
    • Any ship including (aged up ofc) Bakugou Katsuki (like Kiribaku oder Dekubaku and so on)
    • Dabi x Hawks
    • Enji x Hawks
    • (aged up) Shinso Hitoshi x Kaminari Denki
  • Voltron
    • Keith x Lance
  • Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
    • Yoo Joonghyuk x Kim Dokja

Current fixed idea I wanted to write out for a while:
adhd country sunshine x anger issue city boy (I suck at summaries)
A is an orphaned city boy who on his 18. birthday reached his aggressive peak when he beat up some neighbour kid which making fun of him. This was the final straw for his adoptive parents to jump into a car and drive the young man out into the country side where they have found a ranch that supposedly offered therapeutic services. There young adults or kids are to learn how to handle emotions and other struggles with the help of hard labour and all kinds of animals around them. Of course A was not happy, but going there, plus a long rant of his adoptive father about his instability due to losing his parents at such a young age, was the only way to not get charged. So he relented. That didn't mean he was happy about it and like hell will he play happy "my little farm" with those strangers. At least that's what he thought before he was intridoced very loudly to B, a boy living at that Ranch for several years already that was just as obnixious was as he was annoying. But there was something knowing in those eyes of his and no matter how annoying he was, no matter how many times A told him to fuck off, B just laughed. And A couldn't help but be drawn to that laughter. A story about learning to accept yourself and your own emotions and that there is more than what meets the eye.

(I would love to write B btw! For fandoms I imagined Shinkami here as very fitting btw hehe)

All in all I hope to find someone who wants to have some fun and wants to create something nice together! May it be wholesome, exciting or heart wrenching! Just hmu with a dm <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom