Orphaned (Any) Dreaming of Demons (Possible Violence and Non con included)

Currently reading:
Orphaned (Any) Dreaming of Demons (Possible Violence and Non con included)

GayestHobbit

Count
Local time
Today 2:09 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Im looking to restart this rp, as my previous partner has vanished off of the face of the earth since early February and I have bumped it many times.

The plot is centered around two characters. One is a demon (succubus or Incubus) who dream walks and gains their energy through sexual interactions with the humans whose dreams they invade.

MC is a human with a haunted past. On the outside they seem tough, confident, and strong. (Which is what attracts YC). However, as YC enters MCs dream, they realize MC is anything but what they exude. Nightmares of their plague MC.

YC decides to aid MC by creating more pleasant dreams in exchange for sex (whether they choose to show up in the waking world is up to my partner). MC agrees and thus a contract is formed: binding MC to YC.

For this rp there's several ways it can go. YC can be shockingly pleasant and kind. Helping MC get through their nightmares and having consensual sex in exchange.

Or

YC can be rougher; changing up said nightmares and forcefully initiating sex to gain energy. (In or our of dreaming. Both is fine).

I would prefer a PM if interested so we can discuss what you're into. MC would be a SWITCH or SUB. Not strictly dominant, as I don't feel Domming fits MC in this story.

Here is the link to the previous story: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/dreaming-of-demons-gayesthobbit-brannaghbaubles.26440/

Of course YC can be anyone you want! I don't bite, so if you want to change some things please message me! Danke! :)

Back
Top Bottom