Either Needed Earth's Second Ice Age

Currently reading:
Either Needed Earth's Second Ice Age

NECJinx

Knight
Local time
Today 11:40 AM
This idea came to me after dealimg with heavy snow all day and power going off and on periodically. I found it quite interesting. And even jotted down some notes. Then it dawned on me that this would be an excellent role play! Now this idea is still somewhat fresh. So, details are still being worked on. I just mainly what to see anyone would be interested, before proceeding.

Summary:
The year 2040, a second ice age evoloped the earth. Without much of a warning. Some foresaw it. Many chose to ignore the truth.

Great cities and nations were lost. After only a couple of months. Do to what seemed to be an everlasting snowfall. Everyday a portion of earth's population dwidelled.

One day the snow stopped. People feared it once again start. Choosing to continue for eternity.

Fortunately, this wasn't so.

Though the earth was cover with ice and snow. Some began to melt. Leaving some landscapes to once again bare lush filled terrian. 70% of the land mass still remains frozen over. The waters are left frigid. Besides a small few areas where the water starts to grow warm. Either it do to valcono activity or one has reached warmer climates.

To ensure tha survival of humanity. Scientists and other newly formed groups started to create a DNA changing serum. In hopes of awakening a dormant gene that lays hidden away. Only to be discovered upon the serum research.

The Angene. Is what it is later called. I everyone human is animal gene. Once upon a time this gene allowed Humans to shift. Depending on type of animal is embedded into his or her DNA.

Humans aren't the only creatures to evolve. Animals have either gone extinct or adapted. (*this bit I am still working on*)

OOC Mentions
I thought it would beat if our characters can morph into dragons. Seeong how they can live in cold climates with ease depending how tolerant they are to it. Wolves are also an option. So are now leopards. We can work out the details. Or I can. But I prefer this being a group effort :D

Interesting for sure! If you like I'd love to be a part of working out the details. Sounds like a great amount of fun~

Interesting for sure! If you like I'd love to be a part of working out the details. Sounds like a great amount of fun~

Glad you like it! And also thank you for being eager to help with planning and organizing! I will PM you soon with some of the info I already accumulated. Then we can take it from there :)

Hey guys. My internet as been a mess. We kept getting hit with sudden snow storms for the pass few days. And I have been without power for four days. Been trying to respond using my cell. But even 4G is giving me a tough time. Hopefully, soon the weather lets up. So I can get the roleplay rolling.

I might be interested as well, though I'm not crazy about the idea of a dragon. The rest I think is wonderful!
Dragons don't have to apart of the roleplay. I have been rewatching Game of Thrones. So I am going through a dragon/fantasy craving.

I am more aiming for characters being able turn into a wolf, snow leopard, fox or among other animals who can tolerate the cold. I am still working on some of the major details. :)

Back
Top Bottom