Closed Elfnest [Forgive the Title]

Currently reading:
Closed Elfnest [Forgive the Title]

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:25 PM
I'm checking for interest in a story idea I have for a small group-game involving female elven characters. I'm looking for a few female players to join me on this adventure.

For the past thousand years elven civilization has been in decline. This came to a head during the three-kingdoms war. Even prior to the war, the elven birthrate had seen a major drop, and with the majority of elven males being killed during the war, it seemed a matter of time before the race would become extinct, while the humans and orcish races continued to grow exponentially.

After the war, what was left of the elven kingdom fractured, splitting up into major clans and disappearing to the four corners of the world, leaving their rich cities behind to be pillaged and destroyed by the other races. The elven women took on the roles of warrior, scouts and rangers while the few remaining males took on lesser roles, administering the clans and staying away from any potential danger. Elven life became wilder and more primitive over the next few centuries as they withdrew from what was now the world of men.

But now one elf woman from each clan has received a vision that foretells the salvation of the elves, which coincides with a prophecy often told by each of the clan elders. Each of these women must travel far to the ruins of the ancient capital, but their arrival there is only the beginning of their quest…

So there you have it! I'm thinking the clans have split to the various environments of this world, forest elves, snow elves, desert elves, jungle elves, etc… Obviously we could have multiple forest elf clans if desired, or even from other environments not listed above. These elves would have to work together to complete the quest. The exact details of the quest are to be determined between the players.

I can easily see warriors, rogues, rangers, as well as some spellcasters or a mix thereof, though I would like to avoid the very powerful magics as those would have been lost over time. The low level and minor stuff would be cool though. I've attached pictures in the spoiler below to give examples of the kinds of elves I'm thinking about, but of course every player should pick whatever they like, these are just examples that will hopefully stir the imagination and to show the vision I have in my head.

snow elf
1677288180745.png
1677288219317.png

Desert elves
1677288259287.png

Jungle elf
1677288295922.png

Swamp elf
1677288326863.png
Cave/dark elf
1677288375694.png

1677288419387.png