Currently reading:
Ello Ello

Silverstag

The Wanderer
Local time
Today 5:44 AM
'Ello there!
I hope you are all doing well!

I am Silverstag - call me Silver for short if you like. I have been writing since I was a wee little lass. I started writing online, over a decade ago, over a span of several websites. I spin tales of fantasy, mystery, adventure, modern life, and more. Recently, I had to put down the pen over the past year due to some intense work obligations. Now that things have passed, I can come out to play once more. I'm excited to find some new partners and create some fun stories. :D

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

You have intrigued me. Welcome to the sanctum and if you're ever looking for a partner don't hesitate to message me~

You have intrigued me. Welcome to the sanctum and if you're ever looking for a partner don't hesitate to message me~

I don't know how my little quip of greetings is intriguing, but thank you? I will reach out when I'm looking for a partner - which I mean, I'm here. So I probably will :)

I don't know how my little quip of greetings is intriguing, but thank you? I will reach out when I'm looking for a partner - which I mean, I'm here. So I probably will :)
Reason 1: use of the word lass...I like that word XD
Reason 2: over a decade of writing history, same as me. I'm intrigued to know how you write.

Reason 1: use of the word lass...I like that word XD
Reason 2: over a decade of writing history, same as me. I'm intrigued to know how you write.
The use of lass is amazing and underused. Oooh - over a decade is always a good start - now I'm intrigued. I'll have to send a message soon and compare styles.

Back
Top Bottom