Ello Mates

Currently reading:
Ello Mates

Scarlett Moon

Aka Nim, Moon, WhiteWolf
Local time
Today 3:16 PM
Greetings!
I am new to this site and somewhat new to the world of role playing. I am a writer/artist by heart, author and photographer by trade. I am one that enjoys and prefers a deep, detailed storyline as well as complex characters. Ongoing rp is also preferred. I see rp as a means to create a story that is multi faceted and pulls you in. Short term, shallow storyline role playing isn't something I'm intrigued by, anymore than small talk is preferred to deep conversations. My interests are not limited to any one specific genre by any means, the sky's the limit.
Would anyone care to take me under their wing for learning role play specifics? As a literate writer, I am more than excited to jump into this whole new experience.

Fun facts:
I'm 28 in years, yet an old soul.
I'm a redhead.
I love tea and coffee.
I've passion for writing, books, and the arts.
Night owl, my most creative ideas happen post 10pm.
I'm an introvert.
I prefer the company of nature and animals, to people.
I am of Native American and Celtic heritage.
Aka White Wolf, Moon, Nim and Scarlett Siren.
I enjoy the little things in life the most.
I have written fantasy, scifi, modern, articles, romance and action. Just about anything strikes my fancy at times. Does not matter time periods or genre.
I am a warm soul, yet slow to trust.
Gain that you've a friend for life.
Also if you have coffee or dark chocolate, that would help in the friend department *grins*

Perhaps this will help in finding role play partners with similar interests.
Thanks so much for the warm staff welcome, and the opportunity to role play on this site.

~S. Moon
Once you get to know me, I go by Nim =)

Hey Scarlett Moon, welcome to The Inner Sanctum! Your interests match mine. I enjoy the detailed, long term threads in order to build a world for characters to interact with. Maybe we can brainstorm on ideas sometime. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hey Scarlett Moon, welcome to The Inner Sanctum! Your interests match mine. I enjoy the detailed, long term threads in order to build a world for characters to interact with. Maybe we can brainstorm on ideas sometime. I hope you enjoy it here.
Thank you kindly for the warm welcome! I look forward to collaborating ! Ever want to Rp just shoot me a pm. I'm all about the world and storyline =)

Welcome Scarlett I too am new to the site as well. But far from new to writing and roleplaying. If there is anything you are interested in writing let me know, would love to toss some ideas at you and maybe get something going together.

Welcome Scarlett I too am new to the site as well. But far from new to writing and roleplaying. If there is anything you are interested in writing let me know, would love to toss some ideas at you and maybe get something going together.
Thank you and welcome to you too! Aye, feel free to shoot me a pm and we could come up with premise and plot. Would enjoy that.

I would, but it doesn't give me that option, do you have conversation turned off? Its a setting that you turn off and on? Because i dont have that option to send you a PM. Or maybe if you start one with me I can reply.

Back
Top Bottom