Closed Emberstone College for the Gifted Season 2

Currently reading:
Closed Emberstone College for the Gifted Season 2

Woahhh two more people, when did this happen?! Anyway, sorry for the inactivity, I'm trying.

The guilt of having not yet posted my main bitches has finally gotten to me. YA'LL WIN. Sorry Alex, I decided to post them anyway.

Name: Renée M. Harrington
Nicknames: Ren, RM
Orientation: Depends, are they cute?
Ethnicity: asian/Caucasian
Build: slender
Hair: Brown
tone: Fair with golden undertones.
Tattoos: A small black yet detailed snowflake. Which was done out of spite, as she thinks that her parents treat her like "a special little snowflake".
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 5"6
Race: werewolf
Appearance:
main-qimg-978afd396741396f568bf213c614f09c

47693322_1064674540378322_1423570113392575215_n.jpg
Personality
: Lets face it, Ren can act like "The big bad wolf" (pun intended) when it comes to her peers . Many perceive the young woman as standoffish and intimidating, which she so happily accepts. Because, the thing is, Ren never wanted to attend this school. And so she thinks that making friends or daringly cracking a smile from time to time is a waste of energy. But a lot of that also has to do with her hatred for companionship and her distrust for others in general. Her time spent alone is when her inner rebel peeks through, or used to atleast. All she can do now is skip classes, which is the lamest thing ever. Should she face the consequences, there would be no doubt that her parents would put her into yet another school. Like they had done so many times in the past. In short, Ren is very much a "lone wolf" (heehee) and prefers to keep it that way.

Bio: Ren comes from a long and powerful lineage of werewolves. Being apart of not only the strongest, most elite and exclusive pack in the entirety of (wait, where is this being held?) but also the wealthiest, had given her all of the opportunities that most children could only dream of having. And yet, being the daughter and heiress to the alpha, makes her want no part of it. Any of it. Ren had always wanted to lead a simpler lifestyle, go to school like a normal kid and WITH the normal kids, but no, her parents ignorantly refused. All throughout her life, they'd pushed her to become distinguishable, gifted, unlike any other. They wanted her to be perfect, so she could carry on their legacy with grace and responsibility, much like a queen would.

Abilities (I mean, it's pretty self-explanatory but whatevs): Generally, werewolves acquire the ability to shift into an enhanced wolf like creature either on a whim(under their control) or under some curse/spell(out of their control). Their animalistic transformations is often associated with the rise of the shining full moon. While they are meant to resemble mere common wolves, majority of their senses are heightened such as size, agility, speed etc.

~I've quite possibly fallen in love with this next one, this one goes to all the T-dog fans out there, I love you!~

Name: Trey Z. Harrington
Nicknames: T-dog (given by his lovely cousin Ren)
Orientation: As Bo Burnham once sang "Straight white maleee"
Ethnicity: asian/Caucasian
Race: Werewolf
Build: Lean, with a proportionate amount of muscle
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin Tone: Fair with golden undertones
Tattoos: He considers them a sin.
Height: 6 ft
Appearance:
31258364001_7c39b70542_h.jpg

DMtoymVW4AA4-zO.jpg
Personality: Trey is the complete opposite of Ren. Or so he believes. He is wise, responsible and always on time, a man that one can highly depend on. Sure, some may see him as stuck up and even arrogant at times, but he simply knows his worth and likes to remind himself of that. Yet, once he's around his best friend/cousin Ren, he seems to disintegrate into an entirely different person, very much resembling "the-boy-next-door" persona, one who's sweet, caring and helpful...You know the drill.

Bio: Like Ren, Trey has also gone through an abundant amount of programs/lessons/extra curriculars and what have you to be shaped into the perfect alpha. Yet unlike her, he very much enjoyed it all, his parents had spoiled him to no end and he loved every single bit of it. Because of this, he tends to do whatever his parents or others please, not really taking the time to think about what he truly wants. His frustration on how Ren treats her reputation so loosely can cause some brush ups between the two pals. But, her parents seemingly trust him more then their own stone coldness daughter. And therefore he is attending Emberstone college to keep an eye on his younger cousin.

Ability: Same thing as before ma dude/dudette. SCROLL UP.

Name:
Calamity
Nickname: Clam(s)
Orientation: Straight
Species: Tiefling
Build: lean
Hair: Platinum blond
Eyes: White
Height: 5'7
Ability: Photokenisis
About: Although her name is Calamity she is actually really sweet and very shy. Her mother was a Tiefling who died giving birth to her and her father disowned her and named her for what he felt from looking at her. Though she lived on the streets for the majority of her life and worked odd jobs before finding a stable one as a waitress in Emberstone she mostly kept a positive view on life. More to find out about her down the road.

Back
Top Bottom