Currently reading:
All End of the Line ( The Saviors )

Persephoniii

Peachy Princess
Local time
Today 5:37 PM
End of the Line
history:

For over two-hundred and fifty years now, the Monastery has been the beacon of peace and hope for species old and new alike. It was believed that the Monastery hosted an elite academy to better train the youth of our worlds from the Shade. I'm sure you must be wondering, what exactly is the shade, well for that..we must go back two thousand years into the past, back when the great species were at war.

Long ago, before peace reigned over the world, creatures of supernatural origins came to live on these lands, claiming their own territories and growing their populations. The fae's had the enchanted forest, harpy's for the clouded city, even the elemental bearers had their respective domains. The first to expand their were the witches of light magic, their sister tribe known as Erines practiced dark magic, needless to say, this species had only ever consisted of women as the dominant gender, rarely finding the male gender amongst them. Their dark forest had collided with the sister tribe of light for many months until it was deemed unlivable. The witches took to finding better land, land that ran to the ocean, sparking conflict with the sirens down below. Conflict spread like wildfire, sirens and witches alike lay dead in the waters or land over a few extra feet of land.

This civil conflict lasted until the Harpy's need for intervention came, attempting to stop the onslaught with little luck. Out of this conflict, the Shade was born..a dark mass of emptiness that laid waste to the land and part of the sea, creating the Netherlands for this region. Within the Shade, Drow's and vampires came to be, dark creatures that thrive on chaos and suffering. This eventually sent the races into an all out war, the mischief caused by the shade region spread through each territory until no race trusted each other. This feud lasted for a few hundred years until one day, the monastery was created, the beacon of hope.

It was believed that those who lived in the monastery were immune to darker beings and their antics, that the purity and light in their heart left them free of being defiled. Unfortunately, that also left them as targets, their inner light being a massive target for the shade and all its creatures. Together, one being from each race had been hand chosen as the saviors to bring the shade down and bring peace to the realms once more, a strange star-like scar appearing upon their backs. This created a tradition, every new generation that came after each chosen one that had the marking would go to the monastery to train under their influence incase one day, The Shade should return.

Two thousand years later and that tradition still stands as did the peace..until the erine's territory was demolished and all but the chosen savior from this current generation remained. Now, those who never had to take their training seriously before..must work to save the world..or else devastation may reign down.

Plot:
The chosen saviors must be protected at all costs, chosen Monastery warriors have been designated to protect them. They must ready the saviors and take them out into the lands. They must go to each territory, prepare for battle and save the races, the end goal? Defeat The Shade once and for all.

Slots:
5 - Monastery Warriors (@/peachsenpai, @stoney 11) (they can control the elements)

1 - Erine
2 - Witches
2 - Sirens
2 - Faes ( @/peachsenpai )
3 - Harpys
2 - vampires
1 - Drow
1 - Demon Lord(Leader of The Shade)

General Rules:
1.Don't join if you feel you might not be active for this! I'm more than understanding that life can get hectic but I hope that we can at least all posted twice, maybe more than that in a week! If you need a turn skip then by all means just let us know!

2.Third person, literate roleplay please! It can be a little disheartening for one person to post a 4-5 paragraph reply only for someone else to only post a line or two! I don't expect amazing grammar, but I hope that you would try!

3. This plot is pretty straightforward on how things will flow but each territory and each hardship can and will be unique in our own ways! I may provide the appearance of each territory but we can all come up with some amazing things to involve in those territories themselves, for examples, the enchanted forest can have other creatures like nymphs, unicorns and so much more!

4.I do ask that we have character sheets, I don't care if it is human or anime face claims that you use, though I think for this it would be a little more beneficial to be more on the realistic side! They don't have to be terribly long and if you want a reference, feel free to look at mine and go off that!

5. Depending on how many people end up being interested will determine if more slots for races open up! The outcome and the main goal of The Shade will be revealed to the one who takes claim to the role of Demon King. For now, each person may have up to 2 characters for this roleplay! All I ask is that you try to avoid claiming both slots for one race :)

6. I am not against this roleplay having mature themes, it's expected from a group of saviors that may die tomorrow right? Just try to keep it short, take that moment to private dms or even fade to black! This is just so a whole eight replies is about jimmy getting his Willy wet in Stella. Other matures themes such as alcohol, language, gore and death will be involved, if that makes you squeamish then I'm afraid this might not be the best roleplay for you. Remember, all characters must be 18+! The age range for these saviors/races will be 18-25!

7. I can't think of anymore rules at the moment if anything else needs to be said I'll say it but I hope you all have fun and I hope this becomes something enjoyable for everyone here!!!

Last edited:
Reserved for World Images

center of the region: The Monastery
To the north: Avian City
To the South: Underwater City
To the East: Witch and Erine forests
To the West: Enchanted Forest
South East: The Nerthlands

Last edited:
Reserved for Peachsenpai's Characters:

(When claiming a slot, simply say you're joining and which slot you wish to claim! Later you can post your character sheet!)

Last edited:
Love it! Joining. Will follow up shortly!

Claiming a Monastery Warrior role.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a limit to races/age that a character can be? (Asking to make sure).

And is there an estabilished lore regarding supernatural abilities?
@Peachsenpai

Back
Top Bottom