MxF Enter if you dare

Currently reading:
MxF Enter if you dare

Adaline

Duke
Local time
Today 10:25 AM
Hi!
Thank you for taking time out of your day or night to look at my thread. Before I give my ideas and likes I just want to tell you a little about myself.
I have been roleplaying for over 4 years and tried many things, some i have liked others I havent but I have certainly found my love to roleplay. I post 1+ paragraphs as I like to give my partners something to work with. But I do have a full time job some shifts may lead me to not respond till the next day but if I am gone for longer I will let you know.

Gotta have a story
Creative
Bondage
Fantasy
Supernatural
Real life
Action
Crime
Romance
Some pleasurable torture

Dislikes
Incest
Furry
Toilet play
Rape
Teachers pet
One liners

Now that is out of the way I'll get to my ideas. Keep in mind if you like an idea but would like to discuss changing a few things to suit you more I am more than happy to do so.

Death is Love.
YC is death him self, always alone and filled with a numb void. The only people you could say that see him are the dead that hate him. The worlds have branded him an evil creature, he became what they spoke. Humans and beings alike he saw as selfish and the true evil, the poison he vowed to rid of this world one soul and disaster at a time. That was until he came across MC, a girl willing to give her life for not a loved one or partner but for a total stranger. But not only that caught his attention, a living soul could see him and not just any soul but a human?

Demonic contract
What happens when a young girl has to enter a contract with the devil to keep her self safe? What's his price?

MC is the last of a long blood line of humans with the ability to see, fight or work with the supernatural beings of the world. But being revealed has put your life in danger when the Angel's themselves want you dead and eresed. The book of Gabriel was thought to have been destroyed thousands of years ago in the war between heaven and hell. It held the true power and key to creating life itself as well as other desired power. But the Angel's would rather destroy it and let the other supernatural beings die as they will get the live stronger and seen as the good heroes of God. But the devil YC wants to keep it safe, let the world know exactly who he and his demons did to let the world live and the humans along with it. To do so he has to find the book taking him to MC who brings up his weakness. Contracts. Oh and how he cant miss a contract of a lifetime.

Falling for the prey
How can a hunter fall for the one thing he has hunted his entire life? What his parents and theirs done for so long and lost so much in doing so. How on earth can a hunter fall for a demon he comes across?

MC became a demon many years ago, too many to count. The reason being was to make the people who killed her human self pay for what they did. She did what she was granted the power to do not releasing till it was too late she asked for too much. The hunger for souls and destruction chasing her every day till she lost control and began causing pain and terror where she went. Until she came across a hunter, one that remind her how to feel again and to gain control. She wanted him to set her free from her chains that kept her trapped within her own self. Maybe his knife will be quick or maybe she will find the strength to fight back and gain her soul back

True mate
YC is an alpha to the most feared pack in the hole world. Smaller groups branched out all over the world under your rule. A troubled past (your own story) keeping you from being a peace and trusting others. Everyone fearing you for your beast like wolf form standing taller than all other wolves and having unusual eyes (you pick) has brought you to think you cant ever be loved. The time to find your mate between 16-23 have passed (pick your age) but when your younger brother brings you a beaten and special little wolf found just beyond your territory your angry and surprised to find she is your mate, an unusual and rare breed like you the only problem is that she has already been forcefully marked and claimed by another alpha. The only way to reverse it is to claim her body and heart as your own but will she let you?

Little xxx ideas
Brothers best friend x best friends little sister
Knight x Princess
Gangster x girl
Vampire x Girl/ vampire
Assassin x target
Strangers
Room mates
Ex x ex
Boss x worker
Army man x girlfriend/wife

Please if you like or think of anything please PM me and we can discuss it further. Or press the like button and I'll message you first. I look forward to hearing back, hope we can have fun.

Back
Top Bottom