Entrance through a diaphonous brontosaur

Currently reading:
Entrance through a diaphonous brontosaur

Bittergal

Witness
Local time
Today 5:23 PM
Greetings! Time to return to writing, limited roleplaying done in life but have found it to be a good font for concepts and characters. Also, meeting fine folk.

Glad to find a forum that has a chatbox, a rare thing these days yet a needed asset, social integration expanded to a less temporally disjointed medium.

The themes of "dying earth", that is, our planet in a hundred thousand or millions/billions of years, with the detritus of many eras creating a world of great age and infinite wonder, is a concept I enjoy. Other than that, general worlds that are unique, and the insertion of the weird into a tale where the characters might see it as commonplace, a sentient cube with five ostrich heads, each a distinct personality, ruling a section of some galaxy.

One of my goals here is to be less sloppy in writing, for I tend to write as I think, stream of consciousness. Editing is then done, yes, but I believe to craft longer pieces a good bit of thinking should be done.

Redux: Nice forum, time to explore : )

Welcome to Inner Sanctum!! I do hope you enjoy it here! May your Muse sing sweetly for you on this day and many more to come! ❤

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom