Currently reading:
MxF Esthalia's Eternal Flames

Esthalia

Unto my alter, offer me this bleeding heart....
Local time
Today 1:10 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Thank you very much for taking a look at my request thread! It's so nice to meet you ♥️

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
My name is Esthalia! I've been writing my whole life, and RP'ing since 2006! I'm a huge fan of romance arcs and I love writing seductive and dangerous characters.
Balance between story and sexual content is one of my biggest needs as a writer.
Building character relationships, concocting fun adventures, and writing long term stories that can develop into family building plotlines is what I live for.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My posts are usually several meaty paragraphs in length, but I like to tailor the length of my posts based on what's going on in the story and how my partner responded before me. If I feel that my post needs to be shorter in order to have my partner respond to something important in character, then I will do so. This doesn't mean, however, that I skimp on details or any actual depth of character in my responses. I'm always willing and able to discuss things with my partners and work through questions.

I work from home currently, so I should be able to post multiple times a day, if not once a day. I am a very social partner, so if I need a break or I'm simply not feeling the muse- I will let you know.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
To me, it's completely dependent on the story. It has to make sense for me to go into a mindset like that. If the story or the character arc calls for it- I will do it.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
The balance of plot and sex is my bread and butter. I live for writing romances that are essential to the story in way of building character and nourishing character growth. I enjoy writing stories that naturally progress into family building and creating strong character lineage- which is so satisfying! Taking a child of two established characters and creating a new adult character out of those rich story-built experiences is so rewarding and it's so fulfilling to take them on their own journeys!

As for Kinks, I've done my fair share. I am the type of person who likes to discuss with a partner to see what things suit the characters we're playing and the story we're writing.

My only preference is that all main characters are aged 21+

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I do not.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
I love high fantasy settings, but I'm always up for trying any setting type if I like the story enough.
No matter what setting though, I would require it to be fictional and not 'real life' locations.

For pairings, I enjoy: Dark x Light personality types, Tough x Soft,/ Wolf x Bunny personality types, Tall guy x Short girl, Bold x Shy, Monster x Hunter, Morally grey x Good,
Rival x Rival, Big Softy x Literally anyone (I love playing opposite giant cinnamon roll men)

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Not at this moment, but I'd love to work that out with a partner!

Do you have any characters you want to write?
At the moment I am definitely looking to play a female character, but I do not have anything set in stone yet. I have many characters to chose from, but it all depends on the story I'm planning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom