Currently reading:
All Eternally Seeking Partners

EternalFlame

Lord of Muse and Imagination
Local time
Today 4:32 AM
Pronouns
He,him
Hello! I'm looking for anyone who would want to start a rp with me and as the title says I am always looking for new people to write stories with! I don't have many preferences but I will leave the ones I have below.

1.Pleass tell me if you're not gonna be able to reply for a bit. I will let you know also if I won't be able to respond for a while to.

2. Communication is big for me, I love when my partner shares plot ideas and things they want to add into the story. So don't be shy and tell me your ideas no matter how absurd, if it's something I'm not particularly comfortable with I will be happy to find a compromise. Also always tell me if your feeling uncomfortable about something.

3. I ask that my partners reply with at least two paragraphs and complete sentences.

As for kinks and such I have left a link to my F-List below but I'm pretty open to anything.

Rp Cravings

Here is a list of what pairing I'm really craving to do right now. The ones in bold are the character I would prefer to play, and my preferred pairing will be in parentheses . Im also open to hear your ideas, so if nothing here interests you feel free to DM me with your idea. Also please don't respond to this thread, DM me with your ideas and responses please.

Cravings

Sex Slave/
Master
Kitsune/Witch or Wizard
Brother/Sister (step)
Social media couple(Furry, MxM)
College Professor/Student
Boss/Employee
Demon
/Angel
Sister/Sister(step)
Roommate/Roommate(Furry,MxM)