Both Needed Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Currently reading:
Both Needed Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Justinian

Serf
Local time
Today 2:53 PM
A ni-omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.
Name:
Appearance:
Character: Max tier you can start is Tier 7. Each subsequent Tier goes up by one 1 Tier sub-category. For example, Tier 7-A is what you can start with. 6-C is your second power set you receive, then 6-B tier, etceterea, etcetera.

This role play will take characters from vsbattles.com.
Forum

You can have characters that aren't on vsbattles.com, but you can't have characters that are higher than the indicated tiers. I'm looking up for 10 players Max.

Last edited:
So this seems interesting. So we create an original character with the powers and abilities of a canon character from a established work of fiction?

Name: Leo Sharpe
Appearance:
c20903bc7ff470d84a0bae64b64e4fd8.jpg

1a16918a8be247f826e35491173a3dae.jpg

24928ac9f8552b82147055833655174a.jpg
Character: Meliodas (Sealed)

To be honest, I'm not well versed on Street Fighter Lore, and from what I found, while having similar abilities, Akuma's powers are less broad. With his techniques being just his combos in Street Fighter. Plus, when looking at the weaknesses, Meliodas at least has some physical weaknesses, such as holy magic, or being limited to how much he can regenerate. Akuma's weaknesses are just that he goes easy on people. As well as Meliodas having more abilities about staying alive, and increasing physical combat, while Akuma seems to have more abilities focusing on energy projection and instant kill techniques.
It's really just what I am comfortable with.
If you want I can find different images to avoid confusion.

To be honest, I'm not well versed on Street Fighter Lore, and from what I found, while having similar abilities, Akuma's powers are less broad. With his techniques being just his combos in Street Fighter. Plus, when looking at the weaknesses, Meliodas at least has some physical weaknesses, such as holy magic, or being limited to how much he can regenerate. Akuma's weaknesses are just that he goes easy on people. As well as Meliodas having more abilities about staying alive, and increasing physical combat, while Akuma seems to have more abilities focusing on energy projection and instant kill techniques.
It's really just what I am comfortable with.
If you want I can find different images to avoid confusion.

No it's fine. You can look like whomever, it's just kind of silly imho. :D

Back
Top Bottom