Orphaned MxF Exegol or Bust (Seeking Rey!)

Currently reading:
Orphaned MxF Exegol or Bust (Seeking Rey!)

TheEmperor

More Machine Than Man
Local time
Today 10:25 AM
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello Reader!

I am posting this thread here in search of a partner who is willing to play Rey for me in an alternate, post-Episode 9 Star Wars story! This is easily my longest-running RP and one I go back to often to reread for the sake of enjoyment. Unfortunately, my writing partner has not messaged me in five months now, and without any announced hiatus I can only assume they will not be returning. That being said I truly do love this story and would like to see it brought to its conclusion! My partner and I had done a lot of planning behind the scenes but we didn't particularly narrow down any solid ideas for just how things might wrap up. That being said, I don't want to make you read everything we got through (I might enjoy it but I'm certainly not going to force you to work through 7 pages and around 2 years of posts lol!) so I will post a few of the key points below!

1. Kylo Ren has renounced the Dark Side and has embraced his identity as Ben Solo, but his actions weigh heavy on his heart and mind and he will certainly struggle to see himself as anything more than a monster.
  2. Rey has fallen (or is actively falling) to the Dark Side. After the death of Leia, she felt the only path available was to kill Palpatine herself but in doing so she has transferred his spirit into her. Now he torments her and actively tries to take control of her body when she is at her weakest. When she is with Ben they can fight it off together for a time, but the father Rey falls the stronger Palpatine gets.
  3. Rey and Ben are alone, mostly because Ben is attempting to rid Rey of the Dark Side and Palpatine. They have reached a point where they can somewhat talk normally, but often one of them snaps and they revert back to anger and they go back to not talking. There are feelings, but two broken people aren't always able to put themselves back together.
  4. The Resistance is actively looking for Rey, believing her to be the one who killed Palpatine (Rey and Ben did it together, but Rey struck the final blow). The Resistance will actively hunt Ben as they still see him as Kylo Ren.
Aside from that, you should get the general gist of the story if you choose to skim through what was written so far! We can brainstorm to take things in a different direction from where the last post leaves off or I can give you a vague idea of what I have in mind!

If you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss things further!

Thank you for reading to the end!

Back
Top Bottom