Existentially Optimistic

Currently reading:
Existentially Optimistic

Prodigal_Poet

Light in Tragedy / Tragedy in Light
Local time
Yesterday 10:30 PM
"The Light in Tragedy, and a Tragedy in Light. He could see the color in a world of black and white." :rolleyes:

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and absolutely anyone in between! I'm the Prodigal Poet, friend to many and forgotten by none. I just arrived at a fantastic 19 years of age, and have been actively roleplaying for six of those. Writing is one of the two great passions of my life, and the other is people. It only made sense to combine the two. That started the path I now walk, and the one that led me here. Yeah, I'm often lost, but look at what I found! :p

Now! Down to the meat of it! I roleplay heavily descriptive. On a bad day, that means 20+ lines, but to a degree it depends on my partner. Some of my absolute favorite stories have been 30-60+ lines per comment and have turned into beautiful creations of their own right. I typically roleplay in my own settings, asking people interested in a concept and creating a work of art for the individual rather than posting a generic, but I like to mix it up. My favorite setting is fantasy, both modern and medieval, with romance being a common thing. While I love to write anything from sweet to steamy, I bore quickly if nothing else is introduced. Please, speak up if we are partners, any spice helps life!

I think that concludes this introduction, but if you see something you like, please, don't hesitate to speak up. I'm brand new to this website and any little jump to help me get started goes infinitely far. If you've made it this far and like what you see, text me!

Remember, the pleasure is all mine, but I'm happy to share~ ;)

[[Edit! I am Male, and typically look for female partners should the story be romance based. Thank you for your consideration. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom