Unspecified Exploring a world

Currently reading:
Unspecified Exploring a world

Local time
Today 3:29 AM
Right, first post here, so I'll be going out on a limb and seeing what shakes free.

I have the most fun when I'm not glued to a character, and I'm better at descriptions of location than nuances of character. What I propose is a play where I'm not a character, but the world around. You open your front door, and I tell you what's there, not how you react, just what's there. More of a... Game Master role than a single character. I will still plug myself into characters for events, I can control a faction, everyone that's not you, all the whos in whoville, etc.

Ideas for this, because without a twist, it's not a fantasy, in my opinion.

1) Constantine style, demons, angels, gritty magic, dark powers, voodoo like you do, and humor so dry the Sahara is filing a lawsuit.

2) Stranded on an island, either alone or with someone awkward, (think activist/lecher nun/biker etc) but there could be backwater tribes, land sharks, or intense oppressive lonliness.

3) Pokemon but with people... let that sink in... yes you run around capturing lesser humanoids, with powers, strengths, weaknesses, and then train them and make them battle.

4) Touchdown on an alien world, or breakthrough to a deep unexplored cave, or stumble into a portal in that lab you thought was abandoned, all open to discussion.

So there's a few ideas... world building is my strong suit so I can keep thinking of more if none suit your tastes. I should also probably mention that any of these can turn erotic, I'm completely open to that as well.

Back
Top Bottom