MxF Exploring New Possibilities

Currently reading:
MxF Exploring New Possibilities

Local time
Today 6:48 AM
Pronouns
He / Him
I am a detailed and descriptive role player and have more than a decade of roleplaying experience under my belt. These days I increasingly looking to try something new in this virtual life. I am looking to explore modern concepts of lifestyle. I am looking for female roleplay partners based on no strings attached or friends with benefits.

The modern concepts of relationships that I wanted to try are "Polyandry (A relationship in which a woman has more than one husband), polyamory (having intimate relationships with more than one person at the same time, without marriage), Polygamy (being married to multiple partners), Swapping, Sharing, Exchange of partners, MFM, FFM, Orgy, Parties and group-based setup. Incest, Interracial, Inter-faith, and Cuckold combination can be included.

I am in search of a mature female, who has a good idea about what we are looking to explore and is strong enough to try new things. The roleplay will have a strong foundation of story and understanding between characters. Loads of dark, dirty, and kinky stuff will be the part of themes, so it is very important if the potential partner has limited "limits" and passion to explore new horizons of fun.

Feel free to DM me for further discussion. I would love to develop things based on mutual understanding.

Back
Top Bottom