Currently reading:
Any Extreme and Sadistic Experimentation

Vespertine

Serf
Local time
Today 1:46 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
You may call me Vespertine. I have been writing for many years, from detailed story telling to pure smut. When it comes to more story based roleplays, I write a lot of romance and drama, with a sprinkle of action elements. Please bear this in mind. My sexual roleplays are ONLY nonconsensual. I can not enjoy a roleplay where both characters consent, it is simply not enjoyable to me. If you are looking for soft, fluffy, romantic smut, please look elsewhere.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
As I am usually busy during the days and early nights, I only have time to write late in the evening. I can't promise daily postings, but I can promise weekly. My replies tend to be 3-4 decent sized paragraphs, depending on how into the story I am.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Is this a rhetorical question? If you haven't connected the dots by the title, I am sadistic. I thrive on gore and violence within my stories, and I don't have a limit save for death. You make the limits. Tell me how far I can go, and that's where I stop. I'm not afraid to include castration, dismemberment, mutilations, or any other permanent damages.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Sexual content is all I'm looking for at this moment in time. I have plenty of soft kinks, such as bondage and spanking. I also have extreme kinks, such as knifeplay, asphyxiation, nonconsensual. I will not write what the site doesn't allow, nor will I include heavy scat. Light scat, I can be persuaded if that's something you'd like to include. I don't require this, as I'm aware most people hard limit this one.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
No fandoms, I only write original characters. Period.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Right now, I'm only looking for sexual roleplays. Therefore, all of them will eventually turn into a master x slave dynamic, with me playing the master role. I'm flexible, we don't have to do these. Use these as stepping stones to our planning. Now...pairing ideas...

Older brother x little brother (could be step brothers if you're not into incest)
Father x son (same as above, could be step)
Trucker x hitchhiker
Recluse x camper
Buyer x Slave
Kidnapper x Victim
Crime boss x Rival's son

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Not at the moment....

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
I create all my characters individually, as pertinent to the story we plan.

Any additional notes you want to add?
I am willing to write stories that include anthropomorphic characters. I prefer to play a human, but I'm not against playing an anthro.

I mostly prefer to write MxM stories, but I'm open to MxF. If you'd like to write a transgender male, that is completely fine. I prefer not to write stories with transgender females. This is just a preference, no ill intentions here.

I like age differences between characters. 18-24 with 35-45. I can go older, depending on context of the story and what you want to subject your character to.

I do enjoy creating character sheets, but I leave most of the character development within the story. That said, my sheets are very simple with name, age, height, weight, and a realistic face claim. The only time my face claim will not be realistic is if we are writing anthro characters.

I would like to experiment with story elements that not a lot of people write. These include...
Transformation into objects
Shrinking with immortal characteristics (YC would be the tiny, subject to pain and discomfort but no death)
Sissification
Sexual orientation play (your character could be a female lesbian, or a straight man, forced to be a man's slave)

If you are interested, please reach out via PM and tell me your wants in a story. I will not respond to a simple message of, "hey let's roleplay." Give me something to respond to, please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom