Any Extremely Clickable Title

Currently reading:
Any Extremely Clickable Title

MarsBars

Space Geek
Local time
Today 4:40 PM
Hello, fellows! As you can already glean, I'm looking for some peeps to roleplay with. So if you make it through all of this alive, feel free to post a reply or go ahead and send me a PM, as I'll likely do that, anyways.

My Roleplay Preferences
  • I generally post 2-4 paragraphs per reply
  • Reply times will probably vary but two or three times a week is pretty average for me
  • I'll never leave you hanging for more than a few days without a reply or at least an OOC heads up!
  • I try my best with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, but I ain't perfect
  • I'm most comfortable playing a male/masculine character but if you prefer, I could play a female/feminine

Preferences For My Partner
  • I'd prefer you also reply with a few paragraphs, more than me is great, a bit less is understandable
  • I understand everybody has a life and other things going on, but at least one reply a week is one of my top requirements
  • I don't expect flawless grammar/spelling but I do expect effort!
  • A big pet peeve of mine is mixing up your/you're and such so please remember the difference if you roleplay with me
  • I don't care what your gender is, but it's pretty high on my list that your character is male/masculine, particularly if the roleplay is romantic/includes smut
  • I'm totally cool and encouraging of trans and gender variant characters, though!

Misc.

I like OOC talk! I hate to admit it but I have a harder time roleplaying when I don't know my partner much. Especially if, xod forbid, I'm unhappy with something in the roleplay. I have an easier time bringing that up if we're chatty, as well as cool suggestions! So OOC is not required, but appreciated.

I'm okay with smut being a part of an rp. But I'd say it shouldn't be more than 30% of the roleplay. Along that vein, I'll admit that I'm a kinky bean, it's totally alright with me if our characters are too. I'm a particular fan of D/s, especially when it's not only in the bedroom but in everyday life. I draw the line at the more extreme end of the spectrum, mostly the unethical, unsafe, or unsanitary stuff. I'm also entirely uninterested in anything "taboo".

Also this is very random but in the case of MxM roleplays, I'd be totally cool with mpreg. If it's not obvious now, it will be when you get to my plot ideas: I just love gender shenanigans in general lol

Ideas!

Plots

In a medieval (perhaps fantasy) world, there is a matriarchal society where only a queen may take the throne, but a time comes when only a son is born to the royal family. Seeing no other option, he is known to the public as a princess, and from birth is betrothed to a neighboring prince. Our story begins when these pair meet, and the "princess's" secret and future are threatened.

In a fantasy world, two parallel societies are very alike, but opposites in one very important aspect. Both have individuals of a third gender, but how they treat them is the key. [Society 1] sees them as undesirable, at best a "seen but not heard" homemaking spouse and at worst a slave--if one sees any difference in the two. [Society 2] sees them as higher than any other, well respected regardless of their birth status and the greatest honor is to be of any service to them.

Option A: Due to a panicked evacuation from a fire, a third gender ( or TG) person from [Society 1] becomes stranded near [Society 2], where they are discovered by a person of the other society and reluctantly taken in for the night. However, due to [Society 1]'s customs, the stranded TG character now belongs to the other. And due to [Society 2]'s customs, the good samaritan is required to house this stranger. Hilarious misunderstandings and perhaps friendship (or more) ensue!

Option B: (basically the reverse to A) Due to a panicked evacuation from a fire, a third gender person from [Society 2] becomes stranded near [Society 1], where they are discovered by someone of the othe rsociety and happily taken in for the night. However, due to [Society 1]'s customs, the TG character now belongs to the other. And due to [Society 2]'s customs, the TG character believes they can do whatever they please and stay as long as they want in this person's home. Hilarious misunderstandings and perhaps friendship (or more) ensue!*

*On the off chance someone wants to do this one, obviously the character from the oppressive society isn't as bad a guy as most people in his region

Fandoms*
*I prefer OCs in fandom-based roleplays, but I'd be okay if you really wanted to play a canon character
  • Harvest Moon
  • Warriors
  • Saga (comic, probably haven't read it but you should!)
  • X-Men
  • Watership Down
  • Pit Dragon Series

Settings
  • Fantasy!!!
  • Sci-fi!!!
  • I really just love to roleplay regular ass animals in a slice of life sort of deal? Not sure why
Aaand that's it! I'll likely be adding plots, pairings, etc. as I think of them so come back around in a bit or just ask if I'd be up for whatever you're thinking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom