Unspecified [ F/M or F/F ] | Original verses / Mix n' Match genres | Make a plot with me?

Currently reading:
Unspecified [ F/M or F/F ] | Original verses / Mix n' Match genres | Make a plot with me?

ChaosIncarnate

Chaotic Vibes
Local time
Today 7:02 AM
Genres
There's not a lot I won't do genre wise. I have a few favorites which I'll list here, however I will warn you up front that I view Romance as a side genre that I only do with the idea of a plot in place.

Favorites: Action, Adventure, Angst, Horror, Romance, Thriller, Fiction, Supernatural, Crime, and Tragedy,

I am more than willing if persuaded: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Superhero, Mystery, Fandom, Pirate stuff, Apocalyptic scenarios, and Cyberpunk.
Genres I am unlikely to do: Medieval, Historical Fiction, Western, Slice of life, ERP, and Comedy.
No: Historical War based roleplays based on real life events.

(Let me know any I've missed that you would like to try.)
(Mix and match!)

Requirements
I will be playing a female character for this roleplay, please be okay with that. | FxF and FxM are fine.
Third person is a requirement.
Put effort into spelling and grammar, I understand mistakes.
8+ paragraphs at the very least per post.
I usually match or exceed my partners length, if I out-do you please talk to me about it instead of poofing.
I create new characters based on the settings and preferences of my partner.
Any form of face claims are fine.
18+ characters.

Chemistry or no romance.

Me
I'm currently 20 years old.
My replies will be slower. (Multiple a week.)
My last starter was almost 2k words and 10k characters. Should give you an idea of my starting length.
3rd person / past tense.
Plotting and storylines expected. We can do those together.
I can play a variety of characters and personalities.

[ I'm sure I may end up adding more to this, but I'll just throw it out there for now. ]

Back
Top Bottom