Today 6:04 PM
Pronouns
she/her
20+[GM/F4(A playing M)]

NOT SNUFF

60/40 story/smut

Looking for continuity and consistency

Writers and characters must be 18+!!

Hello. I'm AJ. :> I'm a female, 20+, semi-lit, EST time zoner looking for an aspiring writing partner who loves writing, not just for self indulgence, but for the actual writing of it, the anticipation of seeing what happens next.

I write in 3rd Person ONLY.

I expect you to respect me and my rules or other comments I make as we write or begin to speak to one another.

I am non negotiable when it comes to what I will not write, so check that you understand what I will and will not respond to.

POSSIBLE CONTENT TAGS - HURT/NO COMFORT, LITTLE COMFORT, HURT/COMFORT, SADOMASOCHISM, BLOOD, GORE, ADULT THEMES, TORTURE, KIDNAPPING, UNWANTED ATTENTION, GORE GIFTS, BLOOD LUST, UNWANTED AFFECTION, CORRUPTION, OBSESSIVENESS, POSSESSIVENESS, MANIPULATION, GOD COMPLEX, PREDATOR/PREY, DEAD ANIMALS

I'm NOT LOOKING for any cheesy horror Scream movie ideas. Ly doesn't have a childhood friend, nor any current friends, to be revealed the killer the whole time.

You can bring whatever you want to M, but keep the general gist of the dark plot I'm going for.

BARE MINIMUM of responses I'll accept:

-TWO RP responses a day.

AND

-OOC - Updating me on your whereabouts at any given time.

IMPORTANT

I want to emphasize that I am not my characters, and their actions do not reflect my own personality or beliefs. I do not condone any of the events or behaviors depicted in our writings. If you are triggered by anything we write, it is encouraged that you leave the collaboration to avoid discomfort.

Please note that I am not looking for a personal relationship between us outside of writing. This is purely a fictional endeavor, and I would appreciate it if we keep our real experiences and personal lives separate.

So, I have a lot of plot ideas and outlines for our writing endeavor.

I also have fully fleshed out plot ideas/character studies (many, many documents) for this as well. Also, a LOT of prior reading material that may/may not coincide with our rp.

Your character(s) are male and not set in stone. You can bring your twists and turns. Send me a DM if you're interested.

I'm specifically looking for a villain character who appears uncaring and ruthless to the world but struggles with his deep humanity, which he rarely shows to anyone who manages to stay alive.

\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Here's a little Plot Synopsis:

An… 'artist', if you will, and the woman he met a few years ago find their way back to one another. With the female with a memory of the shady man and the male perhaps spreading clues for only her…

A serial killer often stalks their next prey… however, he announces his presence, sending gift after gift, note after note, body after body to haunt this woman he let go… This mere girl that heard him in that alleyway, who saw a murder before her keen eyes long ago.

He thinks they're meant to be together… that all those years ago, and him letting her go, was a sign from some higher entity.

Lyra donates her time to Thomas, the Detective of the New York Police Department's 84th Precinct, to catch this uncatchable man who sends his love in the most gruesome of ways…

These samples give you an idea of the dark and intense nature of our potential collaboration.

A starter I've written:

A dream, eaten by the night prior… This was a normal occurrence. Forgetting dreams. Lyra groans, moving onto her side, sinking into the silk sheets…

Silk…

Eyebrows furrowed, her hand slid across the bedsheet. Her eyes shoot open. She throws off the unfamiliar covers, yanks her legs out from under them, and scoots up against the cold headboard.

The sound of it hitting the wall makes her jolt and look back, now alert to her surroundings, her body… the pajamas she had put on before going to sleep.

Now, it hits her. Unfamiliar red canopy, and looking down, matching burgundy red sheets, a color she associated with-

M. This is him.

She catches a glint of dim reflected light from the corner of her vision and flicks her gaze to his… the voids of eyes that had become engraved into her mind for more than a decade… What that girl had rationalized as black holes - sunglasses…

The man of shadow was here, sitting, awaiting her arrival back into consciousness, peacoat blending with the dark of the room…

"Hello, my dear little fawn."

His movement continued as Lyra glared at him, and he did the same.

"…" She had stopped breathing, pressed back into the headboard, flush to the wall as he moved to stand. "M." She muttered, then took a sharp, shaken breath, trying to stop her whole body from shaking.

\^\^

// Lyra wakes up in 'M' 's red canopy bed, prepared for her - A house, questionable origins, prepared for her... A phone call not going through, Thomas hunts. A note is left for him, if he can find it, in her apartment…

Background:

An alleyway, she hears something with her keen ears… stepping into a door and down a creaky, metal staircase, finding where the sounds were coming from…

What she saw that day… would haunt her…

A man, a dark encompassed shadow of black cloth and leather, hovering over something, a small table of tools at his side. What he was towering over? She couldn't see past…

A FEW YEARS LATER…

M IS MID 30s

\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

So, if you're interested in writing, please send a DM/Message. I will ignore low effort instigations.

Thanks for reading. :>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom